AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

I have a feeling that it would be abused on cb more since most models have 0 traffic and might as well pretend to be in private
if no traffic noone gonna spy anyway , even if a model will pretend just to get spy, guess she will put on a show wich is cheaper then pvt for guys to watch .. :) if is working without problems on stripchat can work on cb too...stripchat only wins from this, the girl is not leaving the site while busy and they still colect money from spy mode ..

Upvote 0
i understand , they know manny do, we can work on manny sites just never promote the other site .. i saw this option on stripchat and is awesome, when i have pvt on cb i dont need to close strip, i put it on spy and i really have always people spying there so i also get extra money and also the guys watching me there are happy that i dont just close the room, also when im back after pvt people still waiting in the room , they know ill come back .

I agree, I like that it can be done and I think instead of working AGAINST models who work on multiple sites, which let's be fair is probably a good percentage, work WITH them somehow.
I think the way SC has managed to stop being from abusing it for entering "pvt" so the model can't just do it and make guys pay to spy, is by allowing us to have a 10 second preview without paying, so then we can see if it is a real private or not.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I would love CB to do similar to what StripChat have done to be honest and create a new TAB for "bot/app messages/info" instead of it filling the public chat with messages . I understand this means they are less noticed but i bet bot messages constantly filling chat annoys and scares of more people.

Maybe this new tab method is possible (doubtful though) with an app or bot? Literally just a new tab next to the right side of the GEAR icon (next to Users PM) and it place the contents in there.

I love apps and bots and they are useful for many things, but it's annoying having to scroll up constantly to see what someone said because you missed it because 100 lines of bot messages posted.

Upvote 0
I think CB just added another new feature in the chat. Now when I enter @UserName if the user is in the room it shows an active link and it typing the @ give a list of users in the room/active in the chat2020-12-16-10-42-45.jpg

Upvote 0
I have noticed, 2 models have told me they don't see the LIST like how users do when we type "@"
Not sure why this is, they should have it too, surely it makes no sense for them not to. Hopefully an oversight @punker barbie

Reactions: eroticalynn
Upvote 0
I have noticed, 2 models have told me they don't see the LIST like how users do when we type "@"
Not sure why this is, they should have it too, surely it makes no sense for them not to. Hopefully an oversight @punker barbie
I am not sure how the model saw the list, but she could use it. I noticed a difference between how I saw the list as a FanClub member and as a regular token holder. Also it is not available on the mobile platform yet.

I am looking forward to how it looks when I am moderating.

Upvote 0
This new feature is not currently available on mobile. If a user or broadcaster does not have the list and they are not on mobile, please have them contact Support for further assistance.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
[Disclaimer: This is from a somewhat new member's perspective, so there may be reasons why not/implementations for these I don't know about]
Allowing modifications by the model to privates while the private is going on. (presumably the model would only be able to change any settings, but any changes would be beneficial for the viewer, to avoid potential abuse)

Recently, I had a case where a model offered to give a few more minutes at a reduced rate while we were in private, so she changed the token rate. The token rate didn't change in that private. Had to start a second extra private to get it to kick in.

Another case was with a model that had a tip option for 'allowing recordings in private' for a 200 tokens. I tipped it when private started. (Assuming I wasn't purely jebaited off of 200 tokens...) She mentioned changing the 'allow privates' option at the beginning of the private, but the recording wasn't saved to the collection afterwards. My presumption is this is due to changing it mid-private. So yeah, that kind of sucked...

Other than this... a way to export an active PM log to .pdf or .txt would be nice, but I mean, this is pretty low priority I imagine.

Upvote 0
[Disclaimer: This is from a somewhat new member's perspective, so there may be reasons why not/implementations for these I don't know about]
Allowing modifications by the model to privates while the private is going on. (presumably the model would only be able to change any settings, but any changes would be beneficial for the viewer, to avoid potential abuse)

Recently, I had a case where a model offered to give a few more minutes at a reduced rate while we were in private, so she changed the token rate. The token rate didn't change in that private. Had to start a second extra private to get it to kick in.

Another case was with a model that had a tip option for 'allowing recordings in private' for a 200 tokens. I tipped it when private started. (Assuming I wasn't purely jebaited off of 200 tokens...) She mentioned changing the 'allow privates' option at the beginning of the private, but the recording wasn't saved to the collection afterwards. My presumption is this is due to changing it mid-private. So yeah, that kind of sucked...

Other than this... a way to export an active PM log to .pdf or .txt would be nice, but I mean, this is pretty low priority I imagine.
trust me 99% will only try to cheat on horny guys that not paying attention while wanking in pvt . .to put price bigger . about recording can ask before you start private show if she wants or not .. i really think is fine the way it is

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
trust me 99% will only try to cheat on horny guys that not paying attention while wanking in pvt . .to put price bigger . about recording can ask before you start private show if she wants or not .. i really think is fine the way it is
That's fair, but do you think it would be abused even if it required mutual agreement for it to change? That, or giving ability to control the settings to the model, but only being able to make changes beneficial to the viewer (i.e. only model can control the price-per-min, but can only change it to cheaper).

The point is that I believe restrictions could be put in place to avoid abuse. Otherwise, I'd agree.

Upvote 0
That's fair, but do you think it would be abused even if it required mutual agreement for it to change? That, or giving ability to control the settings to the model, but only being able to make changes beneficial to the viewer (i.e. only model can control the price-per-min, but can only change it to cheaper).

The point is that I believe restrictions could be put in place to avoid abuse. Otherwise, I'd agree.
:)) cant be that option... can only do it cheaper :)) we want it higher ... guys like you want it cheaper, other guys like slaves want it higher to milk them good, and all the girls want it higher they will say we both agree with higher price i can read that agrement on your lips ;lol ..so better site keep it safe and if someone wanna change price just refresh the page .

Upvote 0
I had no case where I needed a different price than the model's one in rooms I never experimented with before.
I also never had any problem to discuss prices (higher or lower) with models I frequent, it's easy to tune on their side and there is no reason at all that they'll refuse a higher price ;)

Proposing such an option to a random user is a bad idea. Just don't negotiate to lower down pvt prices with a new viewer.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
CTRL-A to select all (eta: better select with your mouse, some browser will select the whole page)
Then Copy and past in an HTML editor (email editor ie) or a plain text editor (notepad..)

Upvote 0
CTRL-A to select all (eta: better select with your mouse, some browser will select the whole page)
Then Copy and past in an HTML editor (email editor ie) or a plain text editor (notepad..)
There is that, but I was thinking more so of a way of preserving the formatting to an extent. It'd be a small improvement though compared to doing a select-all + copy/paste, so def very low priority.

Upvote 0
a way of preserving the formatting to an extent.
if you past in an email editor (or any editor accepting HTML, like word, excell,...) you respect the formatting and only lose the gifs (ETA: no no, actually you even keep gifs but lose only links to gif, viewer rooms...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I would love more ways to export PM conversations but not sure there are many reasons why I would need to, to be fair.
Some times when you are getting to know the model and you both share some info, that is useful to be able to remember if you have forgotten after a few months, but to be fair they are working on an offline message system (still) and this would be able tor rectify that kind of scenario. (providing it's easy to jump back up to previous messages - maybe "view messages from Date X - Date Y).

Upvote 0
I am not liking the new "theater mode". It doesn't fit my screen properly. I have to scroll up or down depending on whether I want to access the options that run along the top (followed models) or the bottom (private, chat, etc.).

Upvote 0
@punker barbie so when will it be available for mobile too? Even more is there a way to give verified couple the same broadcaster benefits (color, mod abilities,..) without having to assign the person as a mod of adjusting it almost similar with bots? It's confusing at times for viewers/tipper to realise the 2nd partner us more than just a mod.

Also is there a way to see CB logs about added features and soon to be added features?

As a suggestion, i'd love for CB to disable the free PM feature or at least find a better way without making the broadcaster look like an ass for not answering it when they know the broadcaster can see it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am not liking the new "theater mode". It doesn't fit my screen properly. I have to scroll up or down depending on whether I want to access the options that run along the top (followed models) or the bottom (private, chat, etc.).
The "new" theater mode? It exists for at least a year, and as far as I know, without notable changes. But anyway:

Basically, I like the different modes because they are pretty optimal for different purposes: The "Split Mode" for small screens with low resolution (e.g. my Laptop has only 1280x720) and/or for "hopping betweens rooms" when you don't know if you want to stay in a room for longer. The "Interactive Full Screen Mode" for medium-sized or big screens with medium or high resolution (e.g. 1920x1080 or 3840x2160) when you want to stay in one room and only in this one room and if you don't need any other programs or browser tabs (e.g. OBS, translator, other rooms etc.) and if you don't Need the "options that run along the top". And the "Theater Mode" for big screens with high resolution with a non-maximized browser window (the scrolling problem you mentioned no longer exists if you make the browser window less wide) when you want to stay in this room, but also want to use other programs, browser windows or browser tabs. Advantages of the theater mode in my opinion: You can permanently display and flexibly arrange all the "sub-windows" that you need (e.g. the chat window or the tip window), but the "most important", the transmission, covers a larger part of the browser window than in the split mode. For my desktop PC with a 42" screen and a resolution of 3840x2160, the "theater mode" is the perfect mode for me if I want to stay in a room for longer.

Upvote 0
The "new" theater mode? It exists for at least a year, and as far as I know, without notable changes. But anyway:

Basically, I like the different modes because they are pretty optimal for different purposes: The "Split Mode" for small screens with low resolution (e.g. my Laptop has only 1280x720) and/or for "hopping betweens rooms" when you don't know if you want to stay in a room for longer. The "Interactive Full Screen Mode" for medium-sized or big screens with medium or high resolution (e.g. 1920x1080 or 3840x2160) when you want to stay in one room and only in this one room and if you don't need any other programs or browser tabs (e.g. OBS, translator, other rooms etc.) and if you don't Need the "options that run along the top". And the "Theater Mode" for big screens with high resolution with a non-maximized browser window (the scrolling problem you mentioned no longer exists if you make the browser window less wide) when you want to stay in this room, but also want to use other programs, browser windows or browser tabs. Advantages of the theater mode in my opinion: You can permanently display and flexibly arrange all the "sub-windows" that you need (e.g. the chat window or the tip window), but the "most important", the transmission, covers a larger part of the browser window than in the split mode. For my desktop PC with a 42" screen and a resolution of 3840x2160, the "theater mode" is the perfect mode for me if I want to stay in a room for longer.

There's been a recent change. Before, "theater mode" was basically like "split mode" but the image was bigger and the chat window was adjustable. Now, "theater mode" is almost like "interactive full screen mode" but it doesn't fit the screen properly. It's too big.

Reactions: oimerle
Upvote 0
There's been a recent change. Before, "theater mode" was basically like "split mode" but the image was bigger and the chat window was adjustable. Now, "theater mode" is almost like "interactive full screen mode" but it doesn't fit the screen properly. It's too big.
Oh wtf, I am pretty sure that it wasn't like this in my browser when I was online a couple of hours ago when I wrote my comment. You are 100% right, the "older" Theater mode was much better!

Upvote 0
With all due respect, but chaturbate's technology department seems to have been a little bit drunk over the turn of the year. I have noticed 3 changes since yesterday: The labeling of the prices for purchasable pictures, videos and social media is suddenly much more illegible than before. The font color in the wish list and the "about me"-section is suddenly the same as it normally was only for links and "headings", it looks "unintentionally wrong". And the new "theater mode" is a SIGNIFICANT worsening in comparison with before. But what still doesn't work, despite the new "Theater Mode" design, is the "leave open after tipping"-checkbox in the "Theater Mode"... (cf. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...n-after-tipping-in-the-send-tip-window.38187/)

The first two points are nearly irrelevant to me, but a reset of the changes in the "Theater Mode" would be extremely desirable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i understand , they know manny do, we can work on manny sites just never promote the other site .. i saw this option on stripchat and is awesome, when i have pvt on cb i dont need to close strip, i put it on spy and i really have always people spying there so i also get extra money and also the guys watching me there are happy that i dont just close the room, also when im back after pvt people still waiting in the room , they know ill come back .
There are a bunch of bots for spy show , search on the Bots Home for hidden cam and you will find a few options

Upvote 0
Being able to remove messages from chat. If you don't allow dirty talk in your room chat. Sometimes a viewer will say something sexual but not necessarily dirty enough for me to silence or ban them. If you just give them a verbal warning their inapproriate message still lingers in the chat. Say a grey user is the only person talking and you're having a good conversation but they get too carried away and start being inapproriate you could remove that message, give them a warning and carry on. I think removing a users last message would also serve as a light warning that they have crossed a line and they should choose their next words more carefully.

Being able to remove your own messages would be nice sometimes too..... I have had some pretty embarressing typos lol

Upvote 0
With all due respect, but chaturbate's technology department seems to have been a little bit drunk over the turn of the year. I have noticed 3 changes since yesterday: The labeling of the prices for purchasable pictures, videos and social media is suddenly much more illegible than before. The font color in the wish list and the "about me"-section is suddenly the same as it normally was only for links and "headings", it looks "unintentionally wrong". And the new "theater mode" is a SIGNIFICANT worsening in comparison with before. But what still doesn't work, despite the new "Theater Mode" design, is the "leave open after tipping"-checkbox in the "Theater Mode"... (cf. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...n-after-tipping-in-the-send-tip-window.38187/)

The first two points are nearly irrelevant to me, but a reset of the changes in the "Theater Mode" would be extremely desirable.

I noticed them when they happened too, and you know what I am most worried about and unsure which is worse? I don't know if they did these changes on PURPOSE or by ACCIDENT.
If they did it on purpose then... wtf are they blind? Stupid? If they did it by accident... then wtf are they blind? stupid? haha

Being able to remove messages from chat. If you don't allow dirty talk in your room chat. Sometimes a viewer will say something sexual but not necessarily dirty enough for me to silence or ban them. If you just give them a verbal warning their inapproriate message still lingers in the chat. Say a grey user is the only person talking and you're having a good conversation but they get too carried away and start being inapproriate you could remove that message, give them a warning and carry on. I think removing a users last message would also serve as a light warning that they have crossed a line and they should choose their next words more carefully.

Being able to remove your own messages would be nice sometimes too..... I have had some pretty embarressing typos lol

A way to clear chat would be fantastic, on a per user basis would be nice, or the entire chat, or individual messages would be even more perfect.
One or al of the above 3 options would be amazing. Camsoda allows you to clear the chat and honestly, I am not a fan of that site but it does have that one feature that's great.
I think though, CB may decide not to do something like this. I think too many sites are too worried about "copying" ideas, yet stuff like that and more have been around for a long ass time (look at forums, or really old style forums)

Upvote 0

All of these 3 changes now seem to have been withdrawn (the "Theater Mode" is no more a "little full screen mode" and the fonts are also "back to normal"). Especially regarding the theater mode I am very happy about this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.