AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Super Bowl Who ya got?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, as a Colts fan I just want what's best for Peyton!

Attachments

• BfCH1feCYAEdT5-.jpg
    BfCH1feCYAEdT5-.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 123
I couldn't decide who i'd like to win so I flipped a quarter. According to that I'm rooting for Washington to win. :think: Is George playing?

I have a hard time betting against either team, that being said I see The Broncos prevailing. The Seahawks offense is questionable at times and even thought they have a good secondary I think Peyton is gonna light them up. Saints fan here by the way.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Does anyone else have pretty modest expectations for the halftime show? Bruno Mars is a very talented songwriter and singer, but he's not what I think of as a stadium act. Hope I'm wrong.

I am going for Denver. But I wanted to touch on the topic of half time. Sevrin brings up a good point about Bruno. I completely agree that he is a great songwriter and singer, but I don't see him as a huge performance type of artist. I am hoping though that he will change my mind... I am curious though about the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

I had reservations about Bruno Mars, but I thought it was excellent. I loved his band.

But wtf Broncos...

Definition of an ass whipping: 43-8. I NEVER saw that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.