1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Super'ish September?

Discussion in 'Blog' started by AmberCutie, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

As I noted in last month's megamonth blog wrap up, I would like to attempt to get in or close to top 250 for most months. I had a few extra days off for a family visit over this past weekend but should be able to be on cam for a much more consistent schedule the rest of this month. So let's try to do some super stuff, mkay?!

Here is where we are starting off today: Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 9.14.54 AM.png

My plan is to kick some booty tonight with naked/dildo cumshow counts, then do a long shift tomorrow (mini camathon, if you will) to try to make up some lost time/tokens! Below are some special happenings to help ease the flow of support...

175 token tweeted fan signs!
    I don't often sell fan signs directly like this, and if I do it's usually closer to 300 tokens. So grab a few when you can!

IMG_0945 3.JPG

Snapchat is now 699 tokens!
    SnapChat-.png

I've also started including SnapChat in my EPIC VIP package!

Epic VIP.png

And last but not least, it's time for my annual NFL Jersey Raffle!
    I can't wait to see who wins this year. :)

2016 Jersey Raffle.png

If we can sneak back into the top 350 by this Friday, we will have a public SYBIAN RIDE SHOW Friday night!!
    We haven't had a Sybian show in ages... maybe years?! Let's do it!

There's all the planned stuffs, now let's see what we can do to make this a Super'ish September in AmberLand! I'm going to be on Monday through Friday the rest of the month, and I'll also be streaming Overwatch or World of Warcraft gaming for at least an hour every week. Every bit of support in the form of smiles and/or tokens is appreciated, of course!

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. b-man

V.I.P. AmberLander

SYBIAN SHOW! I don't think I've recovered from the last one.... :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

Starting at rank 900 this morning, and I plan to be on cam from around 12:30pm til 7:30pm! Goal today is top 500, which (so long as we keep the hourly tokens flowing to my normal average.... *cough cough*.... praying for it to not be another slow day) I think is doable with my planned long shift! Then tomorrow we will have a couple hours to make miracles happen by 8:30pm for the Sybian show.

I've got a sale on VIP today, 600 tokens for Basic access!

• Like Like x 1
  4. AliceSombers

Cam Model

Good luck!!! That sounds like so much fun. I hope you reach your goal :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. PlatinumPuzzy

Cam Model

Oh yessss good luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.