AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SuperThankYous

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Fabulous day and night yesterday!! (Well, aside from the site FUBAR'ing at 10pm) And I have to give some super thank yous to the big tippers of the day!!
:love7: Ted!!!

:love5: Burnsie!!!

:love3: Walle!!!

:love4: Jason!!!

:love2: Plankton!!!

:love10: SmokingCamel!!!

:love6: Mikey!!!

Also a big thank you to anyone who bought my pic sets. I'm excited to share my pictures with you, and your tips are very helpful in my quest to get to #10! Finishing in the top 10 would be super duper exciting for me this month, and I appreciate everyone who is helping me along the way. What a come back, huh!? :eek:ccasion5:

The girls that were in 10th and 11th place last night have bumped up 2-3 spots today. I really wonder if we can get me higher tonight... :think:

Well, I'm glad we also get to keep our colours for our names in your post, Amber.

(Note: user assumes that the Jason listed in the post is him)

Jason314 said:
Well, I'm glad we also get to keep our colours for our names in your post, Amber.

(Note: user assumes that the Jason listed in the post is him)

I try! (And durrr... yes it's you, silly goose.)

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
The girls that were in 10th and 11th place last night have bumped up 2-3 spots today. I really wonder if we can get me higher tonight... :think:

There's only one way to find out. ;)

Allow me to answer the question. Note that as of when I posted this, nothing as changed. It's just 2 hours later because I can't sleep.

Attachments

• missmfc0728.JPG
    missmfc0728.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 397
Damn, that must have updated right after I logged. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting that.

But all the same, WOOT. Also, as of right now (11 EDT/8 PDT) you're still there.

Appparently my "good night" tip was all it took for that last bump. Jawbs woke me up at 7:45am with "hey... how come you're 10th?" :) I was all "um... I'm not, I am 11th."

Then I pulled it up on my (now working) phone and took a screen cap just in case I get bumped before later hahah.

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.