AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The home stretch of OctAmber.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
7 days left to go in this exciting month of OctAmber! My graveyard wall of Tombstones is filling up and looks awesome. The top 20 is looking fabulous as well! My sweet tippers somehow are keeping me in the top 10. I haven't finished a month in the top 10 since early last year! While staying there until the end of the month would be super-incredible, I'll be grateful and very pleased finishing anywhere in the top 20 this month. Hell, even if somehow not in the top 20, I feel extremely lucky and honored to have such a great group of people behind me and enjoying each day on MFC with me.

Thank you so very much to everyone who is supporting me! Looking forward to rocking the next 7 days with you all. Halloween will be the final countdown of OctAmber complete with a costume and a special group show. I'll probably be on cam for around 10 hours that day! Can't wait to celebrate with you! :eek:rcs-cheers:

AmberCutie said:
7 days left to go in this exciting month of OctAmber! My graveyard wall of Tombstones is filling up and looks awesome. The top 20 is looking fabulous as well! My sweet tippers somehow are keeping me in the top 10. I haven't finished a month in the top 10 since early last year! While staying there until the end of the month would be super-incredible, I'll be grateful and very pleased finishing anywhere in the top 20 this month. Hell, even if somehow not in the top 20, I feel extremely lucky and honored to have such a great group of people behind me and enjoying each day on MFC with me.

Thank you so very much to everyone who is supporting me! Looking forward to rocking the next 7 days with you all. Halloween will be the final countdown of OctAmber complete with a costume and a special group show. I'll probably be on cam for around 10 hours that day! Can't wait to celebrate with you! :eek:rcs-cheers:

I saw your tombstones. Very, very, cute idea. Love it.

SuperSquee!

Attachments

• SuperSquee.jpg
    SuperSquee.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.