AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Supplemental Income? Erotic writing opportunities?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2019
So, what do y'all supplement your income with?
I do phone sex, sexting, and I'm trying to get better at adding content for sale.
What else?
Are there any options out there for writing erotic stories? Does anyone remember Literotica? The site seems to be dead.
I would love to add that to my repertoire.

I don't know how popular adult blogs are anymore, but they are often an advertising platform used by affiliates. Every once in a while they'll be looking for people to write content, but the pay isn't great.

A former friend of mine actually started publishing erotic novels through Amazon. If you fancy yourself as a writer, it could be an option. Don't know how well that type of stuff sells though.

Amazon have a self publish to kindle/e-book download that is free to use. It does mean you can sell your writing on Amazon with no out-lay other than the time involved. Take on board though that your work will one of six-million titles that no one will know exists. If you want to make money through self-publishing the hard work is in the publicity.

I'm not trying to put a downer on the idea, but selling self published books a job in itself. The link below might be of interest.

Literotica is far from dead. It shows 679 stories added in the past 7 days. They have a basic-ish app you can download for Android through the site.

I'm not sure what the market is like for erotic prose, but one option is to create erotic visual novels and getting funded through Patreon (touchy) or SubscribeStar. That's more technically involved than text, but it's definitely a thing. It's dominated by Russians who use translators of varying levels of competence, so good writing would stand out. Maybe you could find 3D geek looking for a collab? I've been writing on and off since I was in HS, and I'm currently investing a lot of time exploring this particular avenue my own self. Fapzone and F95zone are two places among many to visit if you're curious.

Do authors get paid on LitErotica? I thought it was like fan fiction sites where you just post for fun/clout.

I write erotica almost ever week. There's no shortage of writers. As someone else pointed out there are hundreds of submissions every week to some sites. I'm not sure if there's a consumer market because so much is freely available. There's definitely a consumer market for models to perform or narrate written erotica.

There's definitely a consumer market for models to perform or narrate written erotica.

Would there be a market for that on MFCShare? I'm sure there would be copyright issues with other people's writing, but if you could write and read your own, that would be an option.

Also, doing voice acting for above-mentioned visual novels, particularly the ooh-aah stuff is an occasional source of income for some women, as many developers are guys.

Would there be a market for that on MFCShare? I'm sure there would be copyright issues with other people's writing, but if you could write and read your own, that would be an option.

Also, doing voice acting for above-mentioned visual novels, particularly the ooh-aah stuff is an occasional source of income for some women, as many developers are guys.
Better yet: film yourself reading your own erotica while you sit on a hitachi (or similar) and see how long you can keep focus. Those sort of clips seem to be popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.