AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2023
Привет! I am a model on Chaturbate!6 days ago I was blocked, after this time I write in support every day, but they don’t answer me! The site had all my money and I have nothing to live on, do anyone have direct contacts with people who works there and what should I do?

Hey my account for GanjaGodx was suspended, i brought my Gf on stream after she got verified but forgot to have her sign the user agreements. I would really like to take advantage of the “new” profile and start streaming again asap!!! I tried reaching out to support as well. Thank you

Upvote 0
Hey my account for GanjaGodx was suspended, i brought my Gf on stream after she got verified but forgot to have her sign the user agreements. I would really like to take advantage of the “new” profile and start streaming again asap!!! I tried reaching out to support as well. Thank you
Hello GanjaGodx. I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Support confirmed they have provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.
I would like to request an appeal of the blocking! because I am sure that I did not violate the rules of the site! maybe the situation was taken out of the context of the dialogue, but I seriously did not write anything related to abuse of minors! please reconsider this and give me a second chance! thank you!

Upvote 0
Привет! I am a model on Chaturbate!6 days ago I was blocked, after this time I write in support every day, but they don’t answer me! The site had all my money and I have nothing to live on, do anyone have direct contacts with people who works there and what should I do?
Hi there , I am also new , they asked me to provide tax info , which I did immediately but no one will answer me and they have a lot of my tokens can anyone help me please 🙏 LunaLyons

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.