AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support does not reply for a week

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2019
@punker barbie Hi, my account got a ban for the second time because of abuse of false reports against me.

When I first time got a ban ( a week before current second ban ), Support asked me to provide a photo where i hold ID and piece of paper with text on it to verify and confirm my indentity. I did it and my account was unblocked. After a week of broadcast, the same user who reported me before, came back to my room and wrote the message in public chat, that he's already in contact with Support and my account will be banned back. Of course after such message I banned him in my room.

A day later my account was blocked. I sent screenshot of his message to Support but i still haven't gotten any reply from them for a week already.

my username: al1zee
Can i ask you for help please? @punker barbie

Last edited:
@punker barbie Ignoring emails and this thread mean my account is under review and Support will write me back (even if it has been going for 3 weeks already) ?

As already noted and stated by the support team the account in question will remain banned.

Upvote 0
As already noted and stated by the support team the account in question will remain banned.

For how long my account will be staying "in question" status and why does it goes already for a month without any reply from Support (which made me to find this forum to write to you and get to know my account status)?
I already confirmed my indentity for Support after first ban, I do not know why i should to be banned for the second time for the same reason - false reports against me...

@punker barbie I really hope you'll reply me here :( PLEASE.

I want to be on Chaturbate and work there...

p.s. "As already noted and stated by the support team" I didnt get any email from Support since my second ban. They didn't inform me that my account is "in question" status and they didn't tell me for how long yet...

Upvote 0
For how long my account will be staying "in question" status and why does it goes already for a month without any reply from Support (which made me to find this forum to write to you and get to know my account status)?
I already confirmed my indentity for Support after first ban, I do not know why i should to be banned for the second time for the same reason - false reports against me...

@punker barbie I really hope you'll reply me here :( PLEASE.

I want to be on Chaturbate and work there...

p.s. "As already noted and stated by the support team" I didnt get any email from Support since my second ban. They didn't inform me that my account is "in question" status and they didn't tell me for how long yet...

"In question" just refers to the account you are discussing here, and Shirley said it's gonna stay banned. You may want to start looking for another cam site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.