AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support doesn't answer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2023
Hello everyone this is Agata,

I started caming a few weeks ago now I want to get paid , I sent support and email to get paid in my company account ( in wich im the only shareholder ) everything was fine, I've sent the documents then I got an email saying that they cannot pay me into this company. Here in romania as a cam girl you need to have a company (SRL) in order to be paid legal..... now support is not answering my emails, I have the money stuck and i kinda need it to pay rent and for the kids schoool. Did anyone else encounter this ? Any solutions or ideas ?

Thank you
Agata

Hello everyone this is Agata,

I started caming a few weeks ago now I want to get paid , I sent support and email to get paid in my company account ( in wich im the only shareholder ) everything was fine, I've sent the documents then I got an email saying that they cannot pay me into this company. Here in romania as a cam girl you need to have a company (SRL) in order to be paid legal..... now support is not answering my emails, I have the money stuck and i kinda need it to pay rent and for the kids schoool. Did anyone else encounter this ? Any solutions or ideas ?

Thank you
Agata
Hello. Did you resolved anything? Same problem here. I am a romanian cam model, streaming on mfc for over 10 years and since 2015 i have a company (SRL) to get paid legal and to pay taxes in my country. Now problem is that mfc doesn’t want to send my payment in the name of my company, even if ive send them documets to prove that the company is mine and i am the only shareholder.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.