AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support not responding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2023
@punker barbie my account whitegold24kllc is not banned and I have asked questions and received responses before regarding payment fees and user gender. For some reason unknown to me, Support has not responded to a question sent Friday regarding NEW - a hypothetical question that wouldn’t require anything except knowing the promotion policies. I think I know what the answer will be, I was looking for official confirmation. Previous responses were provided in a day at the most.

But now I’m more concerned about the lack of response. I tried a 2nd email with a new subject this morning and received an auto reply, but nothing on the earlier question. I didn’t know what else to try.

I want to resolve whatever the issue is. But first I need to know what it is. Can you help?

I’ve tried complaintsboard.com but after seeing some of the crazy posts there, I’m thinking Chaturbate isn’t wasting time there. This site was my next option. At least it looks like people get a response here, even if they don’t like it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.