AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Survivor: Nicaragua **Spoilers inside**

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I have mentioned before that I am a long time fan of Survivor and believe it to be the greatest and one of the original Reality shows ever on television. Within this thread I will post links to Jeff Probst's weekly blog about the episodes and my thoughts/opinions on the current happenings and players. Feel free to join in but be warned that there will be tribal council spoilers below. :)

ALSO: Don't read the comments on the blogs linked below if you care about keeping each week a surprise. Somehow people leak the tribal councils.

Jeff's blog: Nicaragua Episode 1

Jeff's blog: Nicaragua Episode 2

Jeff's blog:Nicaragua Episode 3

I am soooo sad that Jimmy Johnson went home this week! The other guys on the older tribe are blinded by their ego and don't want to compete for attention or affection of the others and especially the women on the tribe and don't realize that he was an asset to them. At least this early in the game he was. Up until the merge.

I also think that Nay is such a ghetto bitch! I can't believe how ruthless she was with Kelly B trying to get the idol clue. Even worse than that is her attitude... the way she nods her head around like a diva. OMG stfu you cunt! I hope the young tribe loses next week so they can vote her skank ass out.

CamGirlsUnlimited said:
Yeah, even the host is quoted as saying "the game has lost a great leader", as Jimmy Johnson goes home.

Off topic but HOLY SHEET please keep your current avatar. :mrgreen:

The show isn't so much about surviving as it is about being a huge dick to other people. Congrats, here's a million dollars for being a huge douche! Why can't I be in contests like that...

AmberCutie said:
Off topic but HOLY SHEET please keep your current avatar. :mrgreen:

Off topic but I will keep this one. :)
I like Hello Kitty, since I lived in Japan (She is extremely popular there)!!!

Keithy said:
The show isn't so much about surviving as it is about being a huge dick to other people. Congrats, here's a million dollars for being a huge douche! Why can't I be in contests like that...
Maybe I should start a "MODEL SURVIVOR"... lol.
That would be interesting. :-D

Ahh I love Survivor!

I was sad Jimmy went home also, but when it comes to the older tribe I'm not disliking anyone at the moment, so I'm not sure who else I'd want to see go.

Naonka is pissing me off so much! I hope shes watching herself on TV right now realizing how shes being a huge disrespectful bitch.
In every preview for the next episode she says something even worse.

Although I would have preferred that bitch Nay get voted off this week, at least Jimmy T went instead. That guy was a wack job. That older tribe made a mistake last week. They needed a strong, loveable leader like Jimmy Johnson. Those other hacks can't... hack it.

Don't read the comments on the blog linked below if you care about keeping each week a surprise. Somehow people leak the tribal councils.

I'm off to read Jeff's blog now.
Jeff's blog: Nicaragua Episode 4

I'm so bummed that Nay found the idol. I really hope her tribe loses next week and boots her before she even has the thought of playing it. I hate bitches like her!!

Last week's episode wasn't all that exciting. Tribes switched up so each one is a mix of youngn's and old farts now. I forgot to check out the blog until now...

Don't read the comments on the blog linked below if you care about keeping each week a surprise. Somehow people leak the tribal councils.

Jeff's blog: Nicaragua Episode 5

For some reason this season isn't keeping me incredibly interested. The people seem so bland to me.
:(

The tribe switch wasn't as exciting as I was hoping. Idk. :lol:

Awww, Kelly B. :( I really wanted that doucheknuckle to go!

Jeff's blog: Nicaragua Episode 6

Yeah this season is less exciting than others. Hopefully things pick up with the merger.

Jeff's blog: Nicaragua Episode 7

I gave up posting here since this season sucks so bad. Also, I won't be watching this week's until AFTER my cam session today so I'll be avoiding the topic just to not spoil the outcome.

Tonights episode just pissed me off.
This season is so ridiculous, I can't say it enough.

We're big Survivor fans here, too.... :D I'm looking forward to the finale on Sunday. Though, at the end we're always sad because it's over. My husband still tells me, occasionally, "Damn, I miss LOST." I guess we really get into the few shows we do watch....

This season definitely paled in comparison to the last two. Russel is a canniving little bastard but he certainly knew how to spice things up. I definitely LOL'ed at who won, though. HIGH-larious. And now he has the same haircut as me! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.