AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2021
@punker barbie greeting
Username Krissy_nile995,have been suspended due unverified feet in my cam,I admit my mistakes and breaking chaturbate rules and regulations but being new account and it’s first offense,kindly let support help me through.
I promise to do better and follow guidelines as given @punker barbie ,looking forward for positive feedback.
Thank for the good work

@punker barbie
True and highly appreciate your efforts @punker barbie but I can’t access the person who appeared on my cam and get them verified because that’s what have been told by support in order to reactivate my account despite it, Camming is a crime and not allowed in my country by law @punker barbie
By asking for identity from field internet technician I’ll be highly exposing myself to laws and getting arrested as results.

Kindly help me ounce more by reactivating me without involving the identity of this person.
I truly promise to be cautious and follow rules and regulations,it’s my account first offense and where I make living as well like most of the models.
Thank you @punker barbie

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie
Haven’t been helped yet though I appreciate your efforts.(Krissy_nile995)
I can’t access the person appeared in my cam.
Reason Camming isn’t allowed in my country so engaging third parties more so a field internet technician will worsen the situation and lead to arrest.
I accept my mistake and extend my sincere apologies and kindly ask support to pardon me and reactivate my account without involving third party who I can’t even access now for identification.
I promise to be and not violate the rules and regulations anymore @punker barbie .
I’ll be more great full if helped again,thank you @punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie greetings
MY account {krissy_nile995}username has been suspended yet i didnt anything aganist chaturbate rules and regulations rather i was stopped in the middle of the show,
kindly help me like you have always been in such times,this is the only way i make living and taking care of my mother.Will be greatful when helped ounce more.
I appreciate your good work,looking forward for possitve feedback @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie greetings
username{krissy_nile995} am here to let you know that my issue has not been handled on yet as i was imformed earlier,not even a single email from support and my account still suspendend.{#21914389}
i kindly need your help this is my only of earning and providing for my mother,i truely cant wait for your help ounce more ad positive feedback

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie i appreciate your effort but havent received any respond from support since your last respond of them handling my issue @punker barbie {#21914389}ticket.
i did not get my offence though am ready to apologize if i did any and coperate as well.
This is my only way of earning and taking care of my mother.
you have always been helpfull,kindly help me for second time @punker barbie
humbly waiting for positive respond{krissy_nile995}my username

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.