AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2023
My account was suspended yesterday in transmission, I don't know what my mistake was, I ask you to please unblock my account. I love doing this. I'm new to chaturbate and I loved the platform. I ask you to please unblock my account. I must take advantage of my days again please
My user name in chaturbate is gianna_curly

Attachments

• 988709DE-8A5C-4DCC-9AA4-A2E0E64214B3.jpeg
    988709DE-8A5C-4DCC-9AA4-A2E0E64214B3.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 13
My account was suspended yesterday in transmission, I don't know what my mistake was, I ask you to please unblock my account. I love doing this. I'm new to chaturbate and I loved the platform. I ask you to please unblock my account. I must take advantage of my days again please
My user name in chaturbate is gianna_curly
I work in a studio and they emailed chaturbate support but they didn't respond.

Upvote 0
I work in a studio and they emailed chaturbate support but they didn't respond.
That’s what I was talking to @punker barbie it seems cb is banning for no reasons. Cb send an answer but this answer is just an automatic answer so I hope you have luck unblocking your account because I have two years looking to unblock at least my name from cb and I haven’t could find someone to help me with that . I don’t care if I lost my account but at least I want to unlock my name so I can create another account and start from below.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.