AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspension and payment being held

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2023
Chaturbate Username
sourvenom
Hello all,

I was streaming on Chaturbate and I swear I thought I ended the stream as I had a friend come over, but I realized I didn’t end it once we were hanging out and my laptop showed the suspension screen. It showed I was suspended because my friend appeared on the stream by accident, probably not for more than 5 seconds and obviously they weren’t verified on my account. My payout is being held and my friend is refusing to upload their ID to fix the suspension(they ghosted me after I told them about it) I have no other means of income and I am worried I won’t be able to eat. @punker barbie please help if possible, I would really appreciate it!!

For more info, my Chaturbate username is Sourvenom. My friend is the same age as me (22). I am just really stressed and worried about being able to eat or pay my bills, and this was just a very bad mistake on my part to not ensure I ended the stream. I only stream solo content.

Upvote 0
Hello all,

I was streaming on Chaturbate and I swear I thought I ended the stream as I had a friend come over, but I realized I didn’t end it once we were hanging out and my laptop showed the suspension screen. It showed I was suspended because my friend appeared on the stream by accident, probably not for more than 5 seconds and obviously they weren’t verified on my account. My payout is being held and my friend is refusing to upload their ID to fix the suspension(they ghosted me after I told them about it) I have no other means of income and I am worried I won’t be able to eat. @punker barbie please help if possible, I would really appreciate it!!
Have seen only way around this would be for them to verify. Seeing how you cant get that done, ban I imagine stays. Time to move on to another cam sites. There are many others out there.
Sure accidents happen at times, many you recover from & some you dont.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.