AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

desperately need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 14, 2023
good day @punker barbie, ability to stream was suspended on my account on Jun 15, 2023, it has been more then 6 months elapsed(almost 8)

i thought suspension lifts automatically, so upload documents again, it automatically declined person, so

i typed to Support, asked to review my ability to broadcast, but they replied that not enough time has elapsed(but enough time passed), didn't give me instruction

ticket number #22937602.
account name is chaturbate.com/platon_

i stream on CB more then 5 years, i didn't start to look younger, it is my career and only source of incomes

please, help me

Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpg
    IMG_0806.jpg
    950.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Sorry to hear you’re one of the people they did this to. Absolutely ridiculous that they continue to do this to models who’ve already proven that they’re 18+. SMH.

Reactions: platoshka
Upvote 0
Sorry to hear you’re one of the people they did this to. Absolutely ridiculous that they continue to do this to models who’ve already proven that they’re 18+. SMH.
thank you for empathy, it is indeed sad, especially after so many years streaming with no problems and the fact trolls have groups in Twitter, abuse the system by collective false reports

they know it is a very subjective reason and makes rooms for sure be suspended

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
@punker barbie, please, assist with my case

i was asking models who faced the same situation as me and they were unbanned after 6 months, they got unbanne simply by typing to Support with no complications.

i suppose the Support service person did a mistake calculating how much months have elapsed

Upvote 0
@punker barbie, review my case, please

i didn't violate any rules for many years i am working on cb, never, even once but being ignored like people who did something obviously bad

i patiently waited 6 months in order to be able to stream again

and waiting an answer with big hope, already two months after that :(

Upvote 0