AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

suspension for 7 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2021
hola,,, acepto recibo y aprendo de esta situacion,,,mi pregunta es vuelvo a estar en linea el proximo sabado,,,,recibire pago este proximo martes @xChloe

saludos y agradecimientos

Please note, I have already provided you with info via PM and I can also see our Support team has assisted you and answered your queries via your opened ticket.
Should you have further queries on this matter, please continue your communication with our Support team.

We also kindly ask that you do not open multiple threads with the same queries on this forum.

Upvote 0
sorry,,,This is a different query, I received my payment, thank you but now I have another situation, I was suspended for 7 days, will I receive payment tomorrow?

I appreciate the clarification @xChloe

Upvote 0
Why wasn’t my payment generated this week?

If your payment was not generated on Sunday, it is because:
  1. Your account was restricted (blocked for a duration of time due to violations and/or pending investigation)
  2. OR.. You did not reach the minimum by midnight on Sunday

NOTE:
If one of the above occurs, your payment will automatically be made on the next payment cycle (once your account is active again or once your reach the minimum amount).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.