AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspension lift date

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArturoStaza

Banhammered
Jul 23, 2021
Hello there @punker barbie i want to know when is my suspension going to be lifted from Chaturbate. I already contacted support but haven't got an answer at all
Account: ArturoStaza
Ticket : 18492907

This is the third time i post and i have never got an answer

@AmberCutie i want to say that i feel like im being ignored by chaturbate support and @punker barbie cause its the third time that i post here and i have never got an answer at all, bu t i have seen posts after mine being responded.
Nothing I can do about it, not sure why the rep doesn't respond to you.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick answer, i actually just wanted to state constancy of the situation, chaturabte support its being corrupt af and many models are being banned with no explination or answers at all. Seems that support its just washing their hands. We all deserve a better treatment as workers.
I'm model since 6 year and I still not have answer since 2+ week to unluck my account I feel neglected and ignored and forgotten to .. I hope soon they will help me I need it and I have 16000tok stuck there.. I understand you .. wish your issue be solve soon you to @punker barbie

Upvote 0
I'm model since 6 year and I still not have answer since 2+ week to unluck my account I feel neglected and ignored and forgotten to .. I hope soon they will help me I need it and I have 16000tok stuck there.. I understand you .. wish your issue be solve soon you to @punker barbie
Hello! I can confirm Support has contacted you. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hello there @punker barbie i want to know when is my suspension going to be lifted from Chaturbate. I already contacted support but haven't got an answer at all
Account: ArturoStaza
Ticket : 18492907

This is the third time i post and i have never got an answer
I have confirmed Support has reached out to you.

Upvote 0
Apologies that response was for the other independent broadcaster. If you can provide the case number, I will be happy to reach out to support to make sure they get back to you immediately.

Upvote 0
Apologies that response was for the other independent broadcaster. If you can provide the case number, I will be happy to reach out to support to make sure they get back my hereiam_78 18509681 Account still banned since 2+ weeks please can you help me 6 year model here waiting to work pleaseee

Apologies that response was for the other independent broadcaster. If you can provide the case number, I will be happy to reach out to support to make sure they get back to you immediately.
I can assure you that support didn't contact me yet so.. the very most important my hereiam_78 18509681 Account still banned since 2+ weeks please can you help me 6 year model here waiting to work pleaseee thanks

And if it's possible but less important I have those issues also :

Cannot send tip in my hereiam_79 account 18458444 .. barbidou78 account 18473324 .. .toume78 account 18457746

Upvote 0
I have confirmed with the Support team that they have responded to ticket 18457746 in regards your request for account hereiam_78.
Yes all good finally.. in fact not good .. its not good because I'm permanently ban from cb and I'm not sure to completely understand why but I had my tok refund but I loose my job damn I'm so sad .. and desesperate a bit I need that job but this is it

But thank you it's solved and sorry for all those annoying message i apologize

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Wow after waiting all this time, perm ban ? well that sucks! are you able to share the reason?
I dunno exactly apparently I mention something about child or kids or i dunno but I'm not sure and don't understand where and why .. but why they didn't give me warning before so I can adjust myself .. but .. tbh .. I have no idea what I do or said wrong I do the same since 6 year now ....

Upvote 0
my account monkey155
Chaturbate I told myself that I could return but I never unlocked, he did not answer my emails
I made the decision to pass all my clients ah stripchat 90% are now passing stripchat
it's annoying that chaturbate doesn't take our efforts seriously
my account monkey155

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Good afternoon, I take advantage of this post I am still waiting for a solution, I am witolin33 on chaturbate, please I am very sorry if something and some rule breached, I do not remember the email associated with my chaturbate account, I have been with you for several years, I had 779 tokens in it moment of blocking, now I see that I have 802 tokens, I do not understand, but I need you can unlock it and continue enjoying it and earn the tokens, please can you help me and review it? I have not been able to enter for 7 days, thank you very much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.