AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspicious timing of "unable to send tip - please contact support"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoteCrowley1661

Banhammered
Nov 24, 2020
I've been a CB viewer for a couple of years and I've had a purple name for the past 6-7 months. I'm normally a very big tipper. Today, for the first time ever, I'm unable to tip ANYONE. "unable to send tip, please contact support". I've tried to tip in several different rooms in different countries. I'm currently waiting for support's reply to my email btw.

I'm also currently a CB monthly subscriber. I can chat, I can pm people first, and I can definitely buy tokens. But I can't tip.

I'm making this thread because the timing of this looks VERY suspicious. For the past while I've been very vocal against the high number of trolls plaguing the Men's section - they primarily prey on new American cammers - and I'm extremely frustrated by CB's gross inaction while they preach about facilitating a welcoming and friendly environment for everyone.

Just a couple days ago I sent them the latest batch of screenshots showing the level of bullying and abuse that the trolls commit. And I left a strong message alongside the screenshot, reminding CB that WE pay their bills so they should finally get off their backsides and practice what they preach (see above) and deal with the trolls once and for all, whose behavior costs both cammers and CB a great deal of money as their behavior repels tippers.

I pointed out that F4F does a far better job at dealing with trolls, which makes it a far more welcoming place than CB. And I also pointed out that CB's total lack of disciplinary action against the trolls will only result in pushing big tippers like me away from the site and towards their competition. Because we are completely fed up with being abused and witnessing the abuse on a daily basis. It IS on a daily basis.

And now all of the sudden I can't tip. I can buy tokens - of course CB would be happy to take my money while they still can - but they won't let me spend it. I threatened to take my tokens and go to F4F and this is their way of ninja-punishing me without even a warning? Because I asked them to take steps and take care of the people who pay their bills? Aka US?

Timing is far too suspicious to be a coincidental error.

Last edited:
And I left a strong message alongside the screenshot, reminding CB that WE pay their bills so they should finally get off their backsides
This kind of language probably isn't the best if you're trying to get anyone to rectify an issue.

Reactions: AudriTwo and DoD404
Upvote 1
This kind of language probably isn't the best if you're trying to get anyone to rectify an issue.

Agreed. But this was only the latest in a long string of emails to CB about the troll problem going back several months.

And I've gotten fed up with being bullied in over half the rooms I go into. And not just bullied, but the trolls create and post fake screenshots of you, saying that you record the room you're in and you sell the videos. Or they'll pm the cammer and tell him something similar, urging the cammer to kick you.

They usually prey on new American cammers who don't know any better or cammers without moderators. You see people get kicked for no reason, as well as getting kicked yourself.

Call me crazy, but it's quite tiresome, and it's been happening throughout the entire year. CB is fully aware of it, as it happens to a whole bunch of people. Yet they do nothing about it.

So, after months and months of reporting the abuse and nothing being done about it, tempers get a little frayed. Incompetence is my no1 trigger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
By any chance were you trying to tip from an Android mobile device using a Chrome browser?

Ive seen complaints about members being unable to tip from that platform & browser recently. It might just be a website bug.

Upvote 4
I've been having issues tipping from mobile. I can tip just fine on my desktop though. Not sure if that may tweak things in your favor.

Upvote 2
I've been a CB viewer for a couple of years and I've had a purple name for the past 6-7 months. I'm normally a very big tipper. Today, for the first time ever, I'm unable to tip ANYONE. "unable to send tip, please contact support". I've tried to tip in several different rooms in different countries. I'm currently waiting for support's reply to my email btw.

I'm also currently a CB monthly subscriber. I can chat, I can pm people first, and I can definitely buy tokens. But I can't tip.

I'm making this thread because the timing of this looks VERY suspicious. For the past while I've been very vocal against the high number of trolls plaguing the Men's section - they primarily prey on new American cammers - and I'm extremely frustrated by CB's gross inaction while they preach about facilitating a welcoming and friendly environment for everyone.

Just a couple days ago I sent them the latest batch of screenshots showing the level of bullying and abuse that the trolls commit. And I left a strong message alongside the screenshot, reminding CB that WE pay their bills so they should finally get off their backsides and practice what they preach (see above) and deal with the trolls once and for all, whose behavior costs both cammers and CB a great deal of money as their behavior repels tippers.

I pointed out that F4F does a far better job at dealing with trolls, which makes it a far more welcoming place than CB. And I also pointed out that CB's total lack of disciplinary action against the trolls will only result in pushing big tippers like me away from the site and towards their competition. Because we are completely fed up with being abused and witnessing the abuse on a daily basis. It IS on a daily basis.

And now all of the sudden I can't tip. I can buy tokens - of course CB would be happy to take my money while they still can - but they won't let me spend it. I threatened to take my tokens and go to F4F and this is their way of ninja-punishing me without even a warning? Because I asked them to take steps and take care of the people who pay their bills? Aka US?

No offense but this sounds like paranoia. More than likely it's a technical issue and has nothing to do with your previous emails. I highly doubt they have a team whose sole purpose is to fuck with people. If you haven't heard back from support, try emailing them again. Also remember that you are dealing with people. People don't generally respond well to righteous indignation.

Upvote 3
No offense but this sounds like paranoia. More than likely it's a technical issue and has nothing to do with your previous emails. I highly doubt they have a team whose sole purpose is to fuck with people. If you haven't heard back from support, try emailing them again. Also remember that you are dealing with people. People don't generally respond well to righteous indignation.
I also upvoted the previous suggestions that it might be related to a mobile browser issue. Because I feel it's super unlikely and paranoid to think it's on purpose. However my original comment might be more so why support isn't replying about his complaint. Ya get more flies with honey than vinegar.

(PSSSST: just an FYI there is an upvote system in the support sections if we see something that seems particularly helpful - upvote it.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 2
By any chance were you trying to tip from an Android mobile device using a Chrome browser?

Ive seen complaints about members being unable to tip from that platform & browser recently. It might just be a website bug.

No. I never use mobile for that. I always view CB on PC W10. Mostly Firefox and occasionally Chrome. And I've never had this problem. Nothing has changed on my PC either since last I tipped someone. No updates (Windows or browser), no new software.

The only thing that did change was my well-worded message regarding the trolls & considering migrating to F4F because they have a better handle on trolls & bullies there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Well you might feel your indignation was rightly justified if you were the one being targeted by the trolls. It turns chaturbating into a matter of "in how many different rooms am I gonna get bullied today?", as opposed to "who am I gonna have fun with today?".

In any event, Support told me to clear my cookies/cache/site data. Which I did, on both Firefox & Chrome - W10. I also installed Opera for the first time. Brand new install, brand new browser. No cookies or cache to clear.

"unable to send tip, please contact support"

This looks far more like an account issue than a browser issue now.

Upvote 0
"unable to send tip, please contact support"

This looks far more like an account issue than a browser issue now.
maybe @punker barbie could help, trying to check if the user may be banned on another account, or broke some rule? (ie speaking of/advertising 'F4F'... example picked by hazard ^-^)

Else, Crowley, I never had the case.. and never been 'trolled' so much too. Think that maybe you can have a problem after arguing with somebody in a chat and be reported for whatever... it's also rare to be trolled for no reason on every sites.

Think also that you can report messages directly from the chat, without passing time to redact a long email with justifications and threats, this way is never welcome in any professional environment. Irony doesn't work too and remember that you don't "pay their bills" you "buy their services" (so they owe a service and don't wait you give them charity)

But definitively, you'd better abandon the 'paranoïd' interpretation concerning CB, which seems to stay a professional site as far I could check in years of use, else you can miss the right problem.

Upvote 0
maybe @punker barbie could help, trying to check if the user may be banned on another account, or broke some rule? (ie speaking of/advertising 'F4F'... example picked by hazard ^-^)

Else, Crowley, I never had the case.. and never been 'trolled' so much too. Think that maybe you can have a problem after arguing with somebody in a chat and be reported for whatever... it's also rare to be trolled for no reason on every sites.

Think also that you can report messages directly from the chat, without passing time to redact a long email with justifications and threats, this way is never welcome in any professional environment. Irony doesn't work too and remember that you don't "pay their bills" you "buy their services" (so they owe a service and don't wait you give them charity)

But definitively, you'd better abandon the 'paranoïd' interpretation concerning CB, which seems to stay a professional site as far I could check in years of use, else you can miss the right problem.

Ignoring hundreds of reports and screenshots showcasing abuse sent by dozens of users throughout the year + "CB seems to stay a professional site" = oxymoron. There is nothing professional about chat rooms being plagued by trolls for a whole year to no end.

But don't take my word for it. Search Google or Twitter for "chaturbate trolls". They're all over it, including cammer blog sites, with posts dating back to the beginning of the year.

CB talks a good game about facilitating + maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone, but that's all it is. Talk. And the exact same bullies keep coming back day after day. And let's not forget the endless flood of spam bots, made that much easier by the fact that CB doesn't even require an email to sign up.

Replies to previous reports were something like "we only take seriously legit accusations of hacking + solicitation of offline payments, as well as violent threats".

The "report message" function is completely useless because not only do they NOT monitor the reports, but I've seen the exact same grey spam accounts posting the exact same message week after week in various rooms, regardless of how many times they were reported. Real professional, huh?

As for the reason why I and others are being targeted by a bunch of tragic people on CB is: I and others have been moderators in popular rooms at one time or another, and we have silenced those people for rude behavior. They're also jealous of people who are often picked as moderators by the most popular male cammers (particularly American).

The no-tipping trolls completely avoid American rooms that have moderators, and pounce like a pack of jackals on new American cammers that have no mods. Then they start baiting any user in the room they don't like with gifs and provocative comments, making up false claims about them. That they record the show + sell the vids, that they're pedophiles, that they do this and that.

The bullied users are usually the biggest tippers around (pink or purple names). While the trolls are usually either light blue (have enough tokens to bypass the no-grey-chat bot but never actually tip), or grey.

Some of them have invested in a CB subscription to avoid being screencapped, and pm the cammer and repeat the above, urging the cammer to kick a certain user. A new cammer is usually gullible and doesn't know any better, so that user gets kicked without having done anything wrong. If a troll gets silenced, they hop onto another account and keep going. If they get kicked, they make a new grey account.

Again, no need to take my word for it. All this is well-documented.

Upvote 0
no need to try to explain how this works to *me* 😂
(also... as you're quoting my post with no more argument than repeating your 1st post in another way... I take it as a troll and I'm out of this thread)

Upvote 0
For what it's worth, I have had the same problem / error for not being able to send tokens in the past.
All I did was contact Support and tell them or ask them why I can't, and they simply made it possible to tip.

The fact is, if you're constantly messaging them with angry and hate emails, they are just going to push your messages to the side in the ignore list.
Imagine yourself as a customer service rep who is constantly getting shit - especially on cam sites, or adult sites - they are going to respond better to you and probably act better/faster, IF you are a bit kinder. I am not saying be a pushover, always be firm in your emails and wording but I feel like you may be doing more than that.

Did you email CB to ask why you can't send tokens (and without any accusations or lecture in the email)? I mean literally just a simple "Hi my account [NAME] has this message [insert message]. Why can't I send tokens? Thanks. Bye"

Upvote 0
Emails get lost or skipped over easily. I once waited over 7 days then sent one from a different email and got a response.

The more emails you send the less effective your intended message. When they turn into rants expect them to end up in the trash.

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Upvote 0

Please either provide the ticket number that I may pass along to Support, or Username.

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Upvote 1
i'm reading ops posts in crowley's voice.

castiel and dean ship is canon-ish 🎉🎉🎉

tym7sa7.gif

@punker barbie I appreciate the offer for help, but the tipping matter has been resolved. They didn't tell me what the issue was, but it's not a concern. I think I know what it was anyway.

But I will be posting a more detailed thread regarding the CB trolls that have been plaguing the Men's section (particularly the American cammers' rooms" for months to no end.

@DoD404 you're the one incapable of grasping plain spoken language. I can articulate my issues just fine. So the only troll I see here is you. I know your type. Been on the forum for too long, sticking your nose into every thread whether it's warranted or not, and acting like a bigshot to the newbies.

Yeah I'm not impressed. So I hope you stick to your vow, and stay "exited".

@Brett M I keep my messages regarding account activity short & sweet. I can compartmentalize that way 😉

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.