AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tattoos that make you go “WOW!”

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Korreline said:
Can I brag about my brand new tattoo? Yes? BITCHIN'.

rZ0Di.jpg

I recognize that! Isn't that the tattoo on the frozen Siberian princess they found? That is inspired and beautiful!

LilyEvans said:
Korreline said:

PICKSHER

I recognize that! Isn't that the tattoo on the frozen Siberian princess they found? That is inspired and beautiful!

Why yes, yes it is c:

Reactions: Red7227
Red7227 said:
Korreline said:

rZ0Di.jpg

The Scythians would add tattoos of various kinds to their hands, feet, shoulders and chest to give them magical assistance.
Some inspiration for your next ones. http://benedante.blogspot.com.au/2011/0 ... ttoos.html

It’s a copy of a tattoo found on the Pazyryk mummy, a 2,400 year old Scythian, possibly a shaman. I’ve heard that it’s the oldest known tattoo found on a woman, but I’m not sure whether that’s correct.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/ ... y-pazyryk/

interesting design with quite a history. :thumbleft:

I originally found these pictures as part of a full picture set with full body pictures of this incredible woman. I have tired to keep them over the years, but have lost so many of them from computer to computer. I would love to find out who this girl actually is.

Attachments

• 0007588146.jpg
    0007588146.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 0008686445.jpg
    0008686445.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 0007747645.jpg
    0007747645.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 0009600799.jpg
    0009600799.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 45
I don't know about anyone else, but if I found myself alone with the woman above and discovered those tatts... I'm not sure how much farther I could go, I might be a little creeped out

Reactions: Nordling
i keep thinkin it's photoshopped because it plays with my brain so much! but I'm pretty sure it's real
cool-spiderman-tattoo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.