AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tattoos that make you go "WTF!"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing the anus theme.

tumblr_m7kt5sJvya1r5lrc4o1_500.jpg

How fucking drunk was he when this seemed like a good idea?

AipjY.jpg

Ha!

"Thank you for your application for employment with our company. Although we've already filled the position, we'll certainly KEEP YOU IN MIND."

:D

:? I'm thinking maybe he wasn't drunk at all.. just has a bad attitude on life.

Reactions: Nordling
I would never get a word tattooed on me, due to the fear of typos.

tPI8V.jpg

TheFluffsta said:

tumblr_m7kt5sJvya1r5lrc4o1_500.jpg
Ouch! I don't think my FunCenter will be open for awhile after seeing this. I'm clenching so hard right now..... :shock:

mross2_ said:
That is a sign of one tough mother fucker! :lol:

Edited to add: He's so tough he tatted Hello Kitty on his titty!

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
mross2_ said:
Alas, I wish they were real. His shoulder is and fairly fresh in this pic but not the rest.

JoleneJolene said:
mross2_ said:
Alas, I wish they were real. His shoulder is and fairly fresh in this pic but not the rest.
Still funny though. :dontknow:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Jupiter551 said:
watching clips of this show on youtube cracks me up...
The scary thing is that he's a breeder .... :?

"please remember to spay and neuter the animals." :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
watching clips of this show on youtube cracks me up...

I heart the Jeremy Kyle Show. Though I hasten to add (for the benefit of you non-British people) that the people on that show don't represent the majority of British folk. Most of us are alright. Honest, guv :)

Reactions: SoTxBob
mynameisbob84 said:
I heart the Jeremy Kyle Show. Though I hasten to add (for the benefit of you non-British people) that the people on that show don't represent the majority of British folk. Most of us are alright. Honest, guv :)

Same can be said for the folks stateside. The shows here like Jerry Springer, Maury Povich & Steve Wilkos seem to have an unending supply of dregs of humanity whose major good and IQ must have run down mamas leg on the night of their conception....

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna
Don;t think this has been posted before

Attachments

• pussy eater.jpg
    pussy eater.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 169
As an aside, is there a thread for tattoos that make you go "WOW"? I had a search but couldn't find anything. The ones posted in this thread have had me shaking my head in disbelief but i often see ones that just leave me speechless in admiration. I am a big admirer of Japanese tattoos, especially ones sported by members of the Yakuza (men and women). For example:

japanese+art+tattoo.jpg

yakuza_girl.jpg

I adore the second picture...not just the tattoos but the whole composition of the pic.

I haven't been able to, yet, establish whether this is drawn on or a tattoo. I am really hoping it is the latter as it make the WTFedness even better

Attachments

• image_10.png
    image_10.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 139
LolasLiger said:
I haven't been able to, yet, establish whether this is drawn on or a tattoo. I am really hoping it is the latter as it make the WTFedness even better
Looks a bit like a photoshop to me.

TheFluffsta said:

It's trending.

Jill Dahne, Love Psychic, Predicts New Anus Tattoo Trend (Video NSFW)
The 17th-annual South Florida Tattoo Expo was held at the Marriott Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center at Heron Bay in Coral Springs over the weekend. The event featured hot music, hot cars, burlesque shows, and plenty of ink.

Our video staff (led by our County Grind music blog editor, Liz Tracy) hit the expo and discovered the latest tattoo trend that is about to take the nation by storm: getting your asshole tatted up. (NSFW vid after the jump):

The expo is one of two major events the group holds annually with proceeds going to the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital (the group has raised enough cash over the years that there's a wing in its name in the hospital).

As you can see in the video, expo celebrity psychic Jill Dahne claims through her sooth-saying powers that the asshole tat is going to be the next big thing.

So you may want to get a jump on it and get on this trend before all your friends do. So you can be all, "I got an asshole tattoo before it was cool, bro."

And, according to the girl getting her own tattoo in the video, having a needle jabbing your rectum over and over again feels REALLY, REALLY GOOD!

Of course, as it is with every trend, this thing will likely die down in a few years when soccer moms start getting little Jimmy's name inked on their own assholes. But that's just the way things roll in America: A hot trend gets ruined by oversaturation.

There are always some assholes who have to ruin it for the rest of us.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... _new_a.php

cK0jL.jpg

MrRodry said:
TheFluffsta said:

It's trending.

Jill Dahne, Love Psychic, Predicts New Anus Tattoo Trend (Video NSFW)
The 17th-annual South Florida Tattoo Expo was held at the Marriott Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center at Heron Bay in Coral Springs over the weekend. The event featured hot music, hot cars, burlesque shows, and plenty of ink.

Our video staff (led by our County Grind music blog editor, Liz Tracy) hit the expo and discovered the latest tattoo trend that is about to take the nation by storm: getting your asshole tatted up. (NSFW vid after the jump):

The expo is one of two major events the group holds annually with proceeds going to the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital (the group has raised enough cash over the years that there's a wing in its name in the hospital).

As you can see in the video, expo celebrity psychic Jill Dahne claims through her sooth-saying powers that the asshole tat is going to be the next big thing.

So you may want to get a jump on it and get on this trend before all your friends do. So you can be all, "I got an asshole tattoo before it was cool, bro."

And, according to the girl getting her own tattoo in the video, having a needle jabbing your rectum over and over again feels REALLY, REALLY GOOD!

Of course, as it is with every trend, this thing will likely die down in a few years when soccer moms start getting little Jimmy's name inked on their own assholes. But that's just the way things roll in America: A hot trend gets ruined by oversaturation.

There are always some assholes who have to ruin it for the rest of us.
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... _new_a.php
Man, that chick doesn't seem like a psycho at ALL. "deuce deuces!"

Status
Not open for further replies.