AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tattoos that make you go "WTF!"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrRodry said:
6tRca.jpg
This one takes the cake for WTF! value...(especially considering the infatuation with "my little pony" around here!) :lol:
Bravo MrRodry! NOW I am inspired... :mrgreen:

:hello2:

Attachments

• badass,my,little,pony,tattoo,throw,up-9f95363f5bd3711e9542fdef5f425ffa_m.jpg
    badass,my,little,pony,tattoo,throw,up-9f95363f5bd3711e9542fdef5f425ffa_m.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 5756d067-a1d8-43e3-a001-484a7d6b72d2.jpg
    5756d067-a1d8-43e3-a001-484a7d6b72d2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 309
  • cd742c35-c795-4acc-8168-24f91cc52c0b.jpg
    cd742c35-c795-4acc-8168-24f91cc52c0b.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 309
oh god, at least she can probably fix the You're, how do you fix that #1 dicksucker tattoo, turn it into Apollo 11? And the vagina under your arm...congratulations on never being invited into respectable company for any reason for the rest of your life, not even as the fucking poolboy lol.

I just saw a model's room where she was shaking her booty in the cam.

She had "tutti" under one butt cheek and "frutti" under the other butt cheek.

She was really nice, so I couldn't bring myself to point out, it was spelled wrong.

Tutti maybe could be debated but "frutti" is wrong. (frut-ee)

Your getting old when you see a 20ish ass in your face and you think "her tat's spelled wrong"
:lol:

Paulie Walnuts said:

She was really nice, so I couldn't bring myself to point out, it was spelled wrong.

Your getting old when you see a 20ish ass in your face and you think "her tat's spelled wrong"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutti_Frutti_(song) :think:
images

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Jessi said:
Paulie Walnuts said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutti_Frutti_(song) :think:
images

Yes, she got a really nice booty indeed but I believe that "Tutti Frutti" is the right way too.

KarmelKiss said:
The picture really shocked me but then the 'HARD 2 KILL' tat emblazoned across his chest caught my eye and I had to bring it here. Oh the irony.

file.php

I'm also wondering why he's sitting the way he is, as if there is some other issue going on between his legs, lolz. Scorned girlfriend nailed him while he was asleep, perhaps?

Bocefish said:
I'm also wondering why he's sitting the way he is, as if there is some other issue going on between his legs, lolz. Scorned girlfriend nailed him while he was asleep, perhaps?
LOL! I never even noticed his leg! Haha!

Jupiter551 said:

WAIT !! WHAT ? @ end of the clip.... Joe Biden got the air jordan logo tat on his face????? :eek: :eek:

Seriously? This is a prank vid right ?

On the same note.. I saw a help wanted ad the other day that said in bold type;
"No facial tattoos or facial hardware or jewelry is permitted."

Reactions: camstory
A lot of people assume that heavily modified people don't have jobs. But good work costs a lot of money. At least here it does, good luck finding a tattoo for less that $150 or a belly button piercing for less than $40.

KarmelKiss said:
The picture really shocked me but then the 'HARD 2 KILL' tat emblazoned across his chest caught my eye and I had to bring it here. Oh the irony.
I love the fact that he's obviously in ER, yet not only did somene stop to take a photo, the guy to the left has his phone camera on and is also taking one :lol:
Edit: and the cop in the background has a handycam lol!

BuxomZoe said:
Here's some that I found.

So yeah... did anyone notice it looks like it says "MILF" on his chest?

Attachments

• wtf1.jpg
    wtf1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 129

Attachments

• fruitlooplover.jpg
    fruitlooplover.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 108
KarmelKiss said:
Now that is what I call a "WTF" tattoo! :lol:
:text-bravo: :scared-shocked: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1:

Reactions: camstory
lol just saw this on facebook...I'm wondering if I'm missing something and the assymetry has some significance, or it's just a really shit execution of the simplest tatt ever. Predictably, no one has said anything but "wow, looks great!"

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: SoTxBob
Jupiter551 said:
lol just saw this on facebook...I'm wondering if I'm missing something and the assymetry has some significance, or it's just a really shit execution of the simplest tatt ever. Predictably, no one has said anything but "wow, looks great!"

Wowzers. Nothing is good here.

Jupiter551 said:

Maybe they were trying for a 3D look to the heart. They did not get one, but that could have been there intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.