AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tattoos that make you go "WTF!"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy thought this would be a cool tattoo... until he went to prison.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 342
Poker_Babe said:
This guy thought this would be a cool tattoo... until he went to prison.
Again I reckon that's body art - the colours aren't right for a tattoo especially the gold/blonde hair

THIS is wrong in SOOO MANY WAYS... :shock:

and speaking of prison...

:eek: and he belongs to JOLENE...?
(it says so on his forehead.) :lol:

Attachments

• mjpervtatt.jpg
    mjpervtatt.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 317
  • skinhead.jpg
    skinhead.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 317
LiLredhairedgrl said:
:eek: and he belongs to JOLENE...?

Oh dear, arrested again. :(
:sick:

Creepy thing is he looks a lot like someone I used to know, minus the overabundance of facial tattoos and the whole icky Nazi thing.

Neudiin said:
The raining men one, it made me laugh when I first saw it and I still laugh. Yes I am a horrible person =)

Me too bb's! and the meat curtains? baahaha! I have to admit that I didn't know what meat curtains were until my bf was teasing me about them--I actually had to ask him what he meant. He still gives me a hard time about that one...

Ok, so here are my contributions for today.
:-D

Pretty sexy, heh bb's? :lol: :lol: :shock:

Attachments

• tampon.jpg
    tampon.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 242
  • handlebars.jpg
    handlebars.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 242
  • unicorn&dolphin.jpg
    unicorn&dolphin.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 242
Reactions: JoleneBrody
MrRodry said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Pretty sexy, heh bb's? :lol: :lol: :shock:
Oooh yes.
Nq9GC.jpg
I see that the unicorn has been humping more than just dolphins... :lol: Oh well, who am I to judge...

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
Mother Teresa

Attachments

• real-men-love-unicorns-tattoo.jpg
    real-men-love-unicorns-tattoo.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: sxycherrypie
Seen this one at the tattoo shop I go to, With a Sign "Free tattoo, Ask for details"

Attachments

• gay-mermen-tattoo.jpg
    gay-mermen-tattoo.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 223
Red step the hell back from my Worst Unicorn Tattoos webpage :mrgreen:

Attachments

• unicorn_tattoos_10.jpg
    unicorn_tattoos_10.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 209
  • unicorn_tattoos_12.jpg
    unicorn_tattoos_12.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 209
  • unicorn_tattoos_16.jpg
    unicorn_tattoos_16.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 209
I'm one of those guys that will never understand what drives people to permanently stain their body on a whim. The human body is beautiful and if suicide girls get pissed because we ask what your ink means... excuse the fuck out of us.

If I did something permanent to my body, it would mean something.

Every time I see a girl with a playboy logo tattoo. I guess if they had a career with playboy it would make sense, but usually it definitely, definitely not the case.
Also, theres a Streamate model with a Budweiser logo tattooed by her hip.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Bocefish said:
I'm one of those guys that will never understand what drives people to permanently stain their body on a whim. The human body is beautiful and if suicide girls get pissed because we ask what your ink means... excuse the fuck out of us.

If I did something permanent to my body, it would mean something.

I think the only reason some girls get annoyed (myself included) is for one, the question gets asked a million times (not your fault), and many people look at tattoos as more of an art form and themselves as a collector. Many tattoo styles have meaning dating back a long ways but have now become more of an art style, and many people love it for just that. I have never been nor plan to be in the navy but I LOVE traditional american nautical.
Compare it to someone asking you the meaning of the Picaso hanging on your wall every 15 minutes. It get's old but I wouldn't take it personally. For many tattooed people it is like hearing ASS BB over and over.
Just thought I would shed some light on the reason why that reaction is so common.

Reactions: MadisonGraceLloyd
Jessi said:
Every time I see a girl with a playboy logo tattoo. I guess if they had a career with playboy it would make sense, but usually it definitely, definitely not the case.
Also, theres a Streamate model with a Budweiser logo tattooed by her hip.

I HATE playboy bunny tattoos. I am naked of tattoos myself, and though I love the idea of a tattoo for myself, most likely I will never get one. If I were to get under the needle, I would want something unique to who I am--not some generic branding. I have known a few tattoo artists, and they often complained of those that come in to the shop and just pick some random picture out of a book that everybody has...

And speaking of lame beer tattoo-age...this guy actually tattooed a 6-pack on his "6-pack"? :woops:

:laughing3:

Attachments

• 6pack.jpg
    6pack.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: MrRodry
maybe its just me.. Does the hippy look like Tommy Chong [Cheech and Chong] to anyone else?

Reactions: AshleyMarks
http://www.buzzfeed.com/sigmund/the-11-bestworst-vagina-tattoos-of-all-time-do-n

I constantly get asked about my tattoos. Mostly its just randoms asking to see them because they think theyre somewhere naughty and will get to see a free ass or pussy flash from it. But occasionally i get a thoughtful " do they have any meaning, what do they mean?" which i actually appreciate. I see it as them trying to get to know me better. Just my :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.