AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tattoos that make you go "WTF!"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxycherrypie said:
I found a few wtf tats myself.

That heart is actually very beautiful work.

draketat.jpg

StarrieNights said:
Teagan_Chase said:
StarrieNights said:

Really? WTF?

this is all over the news.. apparently she only had money for an outline, shaved off her eyebrows, and demanded they did it. not the artist is in trouble because she was high as hell.

...because being high makes you want random shit tattooed on your face... rigggght. giving a bad name to miss mary jane, shame on her! :naughty: lol!

Zombie Jesus Christmas Tattoo

This tattoo takes a little deciphering to fully understand its meaning. As far as this author can tell, this is a depiction of Jesus as a zombie (he did, in a way, rise from the dead at Easter). The zombie doll character has its arms outspread in a similar pose to that of Jesus on the cross, and through the palms of its hands are nails, in a parody of the crucifixion of Christ. The lightbulb is, uh, well, it probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

http://reducethepanic.com/2011/11/29/10-fun-funny-christmas-tattoos/
:santa:

Attachments

• Santa-Jesus-Zombie-Funny-Christmas-Tattoo.jpg
    Santa-Jesus-Zombie-Funny-Christmas-Tattoo.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 346
Reactions: Jessi
StarrieNights said:
Teagan_Chase said:
StarrieNights said:

Really? WTF?

this is all over the news.. apparently she only had money for an outline, shaved off her eyebrows, and demanded they did it. not the artist is in trouble because she was high as hell.

I wonder how many times she's been asked if she's going to get it finished LOL

Reactions: 1 person
I found this one a few months ago and laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants. Thank gawd I found this thread so I actually can say I had a reason to keep it around so long.

Apparently he didn't get around to kicking ass before he finished his random tattoo. Maybe if I google enough, I'll find that he actually finished his to-do list.

Attachments

• tatts.jpg
    tatts.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 322
Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
0ZqTp.jpg

I told my friend/f***k buddy thats recently been getting a lil bald spot he should get this one....lol had to search to find it to post it!

Not - quite - on topic - but it did make me WTF.
(needless to say, I strongly recommend not purchasing)

Attachments

• tattoo.png
    tattoo.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 150
FifthElephant said:
(needless to say, I strongly recommend not purchasing)

I wondered why you did not want me to buy such a great deal, until I checked Amazon. Those guys are way over priced. You saved me a bundle, thanks.

yjP8Y.jpg

Was in the navy with a couple of guys who thought they could get away with getting tattoos on the genitalia when we were in Hong Kong. It was prohibited for any US military to get tattoos in Hong Kong because of the high incidents of hepatitis. Anyone returning from liberty might be picked for a random strip search, though this was only down to the underwear. Unfortunately these two sailors were seen entering or leaving the tattoo parlor, and were striped to reveal tattoos on the head of their penises. One of the zig-zag man, the other of the wwii japanese rising sun war flag.

Attachments

• partyanimal.jpg
    partyanimal.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 118
FifthElephant said:
(needle-less to say, I strongly recommend not purchasing)

Corrected for complete pun value.

Bocefish said:
I'm one of those guys that will never understand what drives people to permanently stain their body on a whim. The human body is beautiful and if suicide girls get pissed because we ask what your ink means... excuse the fuck out of us.

If I did something permanent to my body, it would mean something.
It all rots off eventually. No reason to take things so seriously. I gag a little when people try to explain how meaningful or important their ink is. Maybe it means something to them, but to anyone else, it's just a pretty, glorified scar.

BloodRed87 said:
Check the filename.
I would pay a steep price to have a beer or 3 with this lady, the peewee dance dude and all of the tattooed amputees in this thread. :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.