AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Taxes questiont s

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissSugarPink

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 24, 2014
Chicago
CB and MFCs are supposed to mail out a 1099 or something. I'm not sure when that's supposed to come in, can someone fill me in! D:

Thanks guys:h:

MissSugarPink said:
CB and MFCs are supposed to mail out a 1099 or something. I'm not sure when that's supposed to come in, can someone fill me in! D:

You'll get it in the mail. I haven't gotten mine yet either. I think last year it was a little later too. :h:

Ann_Sulu said:
MissSugarPink said:

You'll get it in the mail. I haven't gotten mine yet either. I think last year it was a little later too. :h:

Also, when you get them, you'll probably want to look through this thread if you haven't already. I'd actually recommend reading it now, so nothing springs out at you later. :handgestures-salute:

Taxes as a Camgirl

Businesses have until February 2nd to issue 1099's to recipients. This includes being postmarked on February 2nd. If you don't receive the 1099 by February 14th or so, contact the issuer.

Reactions: MissSugarPink
Status
Not open for further replies.