AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Technical issues with streaming.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2016
Hello.

I dont know where to post this, so i post it here. Maybe someone else has confronted with problems like me, and would have a solution :)

I have the following pc configuration:
Procesor: i5 3470
Motherboard: gigabyte ga-b85m-hd3
Ram 8 gb
Storage 128 gb ssd
Graphics: integrated intel
webcam logitech c920
Windows 10 home edition
and visit x splitter

At the moment i am streaming on the following camsites: mfc, chaturbate, cam4, stripchat and adultwork.
And keeping skype and youtube opened also.
I am using chrome and opera to split them and not keep on same browser, because it's even worse if i dont do that.

The problem is that i have 100% procesor usage and frame drops problems while broadcasting and i dont know how to fix that.
What is the solution or what should i add or remove?
Windows 7 or 10? Some windows tweaks? New procesor or ram?

Thank you for your help and every little bit of advice would be incredible for me :)

Last edited:
Wait... did I get that right: You're streaming on 5 sites simultaneously while using skype and youtube? o_O Wow, I need to move to where you live for such a great internet connection.

No, but srsly: You might want to invest in an extra graphic card, this could help. But first of all I would recomend to close all programms that are running in the background. Not quite sure about the RAM, if 8GB is sufficient.

Note: I'm not 100% sure, so please get a second opinion and don't just buy the most expensive stuff out there just because I told you. ;)

Reactions: FreyaCinn
Status
Not open for further replies.