AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Temporary Suspension

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 22, 2026
3
0
0
Hello @punker barbie!

I hope my post finds you well and enjoying autumn.

My account (ChasePeaches6969) was temporarily suspended in early August.
I appealed it and was denied, which I have accepted (I was simply streaming outside, I genuinely misunderstood the rules on that because I was very much alone at the time).

There was never a time for the suspension given to me and it’s been nearly two months.

I kindly ask for your assistance in getting this fixed. :)

Sincerely,

Chase
 
Hello @punker barbie!

I hope my post finds you well and enjoying autumn.

My account (ChasePeaches6969) was temporarily suspended in early August.
I appealed it and was denied, which I have accepted (I was simply streaming outside, I genuinely misunderstood the rules on that because I was very much alone at the time).

There was never a time for the suspension given to me and it’s been nearly two months.

I kindly ask for your assistance in getting this fixed. :)

Sincerely,

Chase
For assistance with Chaturbate, please contact support@chaturbate.com
 
Upvote 0