AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Terrible movies that you enjoyed because they're terrible

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orgasmo, watched it last night, after watching the trailer I knew it was going to be one of these awful movies that I would enjoy. Really turn off and just laugh at how stupid it is.

Link to the trailer

Basically enjoying a movie for the wrong reasons

Breakin' - a movie from the 80s about b-boying (aka break dancing) with some of the most cheesy 80s stuff all shoved into one movie. Never watched the sequel unforunately

The Mummy - featuring Tom Cruise. Seemed to have one absurdly silly sequence after another. The further the movie progressed, the more ridiculous it got.

I agree on The Mummy, but I was also heavily biased as I have a stupid-huge crush on Sofia Boutella.

oh! also The Evil Bong. it's a franchise. it's about basically a succubus-esque bong that talks and also captures the souls of the guys who smoke from it, beaming them into an evil strip club where dancers' bras eat the guys. yeah.
Oh my gosh that sounds amazing where can i find this to stream?? 😂

Oh my gosh that sounds amazing where can i find this to stream?? 😂

Love me some Full Moon.

Reactions: Sevrin
I have to second (third?) Tremors and Batman and Robin. Also Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, though I'm pretty sure that one is bag on purpose. It's one of my favorites and a great way for me to see if a new friend or date has a compatible or similar sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.