AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Text to speech

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2021
I am looking for some help regarding text-to-speech. That would specif

ically work with chaturbate. I have tried using the basic text to speech already installed on my Microsoft Windows laptop. Unfortunately this software only seems to read what is on the page and not new messages which are going through whilst I am on a cam show. It just seems to eat everything on the page and then to get it to read any new comments I have to refresh it. It will then read the full page again including the new comment.
What I am looking for is software or away of getting the computer to speak out the new comments as I received them whilst on a cam show. Having this ability I feel would greatly enhance my content as I would not have to continuingly go back and forth to the screen to read all the comments. I would be able to continue with my show and would not miss any comments if they were vocalised buy the computer. I could thenvocally reply to those comments and continue my show without interruption
If anybody has any suggestions on software or away of speaking the live comments as they appear on the screen i will be most grateful for any help that could be offered. Tia.

Status
Not open for further replies.