AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Thank You ______"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2013
"Thank You_______ <----- it can whoever or what ever you want

If you ever wanted to thank anyone or anything. It can be serious or funny. Can be simple or can be long
3 examples:

#1 Thank you Cupcakes!

or

#2 Thank you mummy for giving birth to me, the most awesome person in the world

or

#3 Thank you Ambercutie <----I'm kissing ass.... I know

Thank you Magic Wand
:dance:

Reactions: Gen
Thank You ACF for keeping me sane and happy and making me a better camgirl and person overall.

Thank You Amber for not only creating such a wonderful place but of course contributing tremendously to what MAKES it a wonderful place and for being a great role model, teacher and person.

Thank You to my regulars for making my life wonderful in so many ways.

I can't ever pass up an opportunity to say thank you for these things. Super cheesy, I know! :)

driverxtc said:
Thank You neighbors for the loud annoying music that I hate
Thank you Kodo for making drum music i can play on repeat with the bass pumped on the equalizer and all four of my tower speakers pointed at loud annoying neighbors while i step out grocery shopping for an hour. And Thank You neighbor's for having admitted defeat and shutting down your music when I returned.

Reactions: driverxtc
Thank you dill salmon with honey/mustard sauce for being delicious.

I_Am_Iris said:
Thank you, JK Rowling, for making Harry Potter. :-D
This just can't be said often enough. :h:
*points to t-shirt in her avatar*

Thank you food for making me not hungry.
Thank you games for making me not bored.
Thank you space heater for making me not cold.

Thank you models for puttin' up with me and my jokes.

Thank you cats, for being adorable and giving me a good distraction all day long

Thank you to the desert, for being warm almost all the time and making me appreciate the rain and for allowing to have my first ever snow-free winter!!!!

and thanks doge

Thank You Tim Berners-Lee ........ The inventor of the Internet! Without him I wouldn't know any of you!

driverxtc said:
Thank You Tim Berners-Lee ........ The inventor of the Internet! Without him I wouldn't know any of you!
World Wide Web. NOT the internet. Huge difference. World Wide Web is one little, tiny, itsy bitsy, miniscule, part of the internet. Oh, and it came long after the internet was created.

JerryBoBerry said:
World Wide Web. NOT the internet. Huge difference. World Wide Web is one little, tiny, itsy bitsy, miniscule, part of the internet. Oh, and it came long after the internet was created.

As someone with two degrees in Computer Science, I agree. The Internet was invented by Al Gore.

K2WntfG.jpg

Reactions: LilyEvans
JerryBoBerry said:
driverxtc said:

Thank you for trying to make a thread fun but shooting it down :crybaby:

driverxtc said:
JerryBoBerry said:
driverxtc said:

Thank you for trying to make a thread fun but shooting it down :crybaby:
Your welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.