AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

That ever happen to you .. ??? ;)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Twitter Username
@hereiam_78
Chaturbate Username
hereiam_78
2 days ago i've received an enormous offline tip (when i say enormous it' ENORMOUS for an old boy cam model like me) ... i never saw that man in my room before, never chat him before and he said that he love me .... ;)

I'm happy about that but, i would like thank him, thank that very generous man and ask him why me and why tip that much someone that didn't know ehehhe. It's... weird but i appreciate that gift a lot lol. I'm curious to know him and his reason why :)

Something similar ever happen to you ?

I have never had it happen where I didn't know the user. However, you should be able to click on their username and then "follow" them. You would then be able to see if they are online again so that you would be able to thank him.

Upvote 0
I have never had it happen where I didn't know the user. However, you should be able to click on their username and then "follow" them. You would then be able to see if they are online again so that you would be able to thank him.
i've tried to right click and look at his bio but ... nothing appear .. it's strange look like account didn't exist

Upvote 0
i've tried to right click and look at his bio but ... nothing appear .. it's strange look like account didn't exist
Go into your token stats and find the username. Then you need to just click on the name - with the normal click (typically left click). That is odd that it wouldn't take you anywhere...maybe someone else has had this happen. Very odd...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.