AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

That little green guy won't let me tip....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2011
I tried tipping a model while watching her from the lounge on my phone, but all I got is a pop-up saying I'm currently a guest. I got the same pop-up when I tried tipping her from her room and when I tried tipping her from the PM window.

Has anyone ever successfully tipped a model on any Android device (yeah, THAT little green guy) or are MFC's scripts not (yet) fully compatible with Android devices?

I have (phone with gingerbread/2.3 and flash installed). Trying to watch chat (or actually say anything) was about impossible, though. But that might have been from all the beers I drank sitting out at a campfire.

My friends probably thought I was crazy sitting there watching my phone when I should have been enjoying the outdoors, but hey, she was one of my favorites and is hardly ever on!

Duane Dibbley said:
I tried tipping a model while watching her from the lounge on my phone, but all I got is a pop-up saying I'm currently a guest. I got the same pop-up when I tried tipping her from her room and when I tried tipping her from the PM window.

Has anyone ever successfully tipped a model on any Android device (yeah, THAT little green guy) or are MFC's scripts not (yet) fully compatible with Android devices?

That would depend on which version OS you have on the device. Flash is not supported on the newer versions but you can still install an older version of flash so it works.

Yes I have (OS 4.1.2 Jellybean) and it works.

Reactions: Duane Dibbley
Hmm, so it is possible. I'm on 4.04 with Android's default browser btw.
Just tried it again, no luck though.

Duane Dibbley said:
Hmm, so it is possible. I'm on 4.04 with Android's default browser btw.
Just tried it again, no luck though.

You'll need to install flash. IIRC there are quite a few hoops to jump through on the newer phones that don't come with it, though.

I'd also recommend installing the Dolphin browser. I've tried them all, and that's by far the one I liked best for Android.

I installed an older version of Dolphin and Flash that still work together. Mfc 'mostly' works with it and tipping is doable.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1787595

That's for the dolphin and there's a link in that post for flash. Make sure to uninstall any dolphin and flash you already have installed.

I have successfully tipped a model from both a T-Mobile G2 and a Galaxy Note 2 with flash installed.

It may be even easier now with the chat commands ie "/tip 10" will tip 10 tokens to the model if you are in her chat room. Type /help and see all the other mfc chat commands.

Reactions: camstory
BullFrogBlues said:
It may be even easier now with the chat commands ie "/tip 10" will tip 10 tokens to the model if you are in her chat room. Type /help and see all the other mfc chat commands.
WOW, thanks Blues, I did not know you could access /help/chat commands through chat. :thumbleft:

I have a HTC Thunderbolt, and have done it before from the little menu on the homepage before. I never could get it to work the couple times I tried it in the models room.

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.