AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

That was so low of me....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my regulars watches and tips another girl. I know he still tips me way more and I chat to him a lot, I don't think he's that close to this other girl. But after this one time when I really needed tokens he told me he'd tipped her offline 1500, then I think his income got worse so his tipping went down loads, I've had this suspicion that he's being all friendly to me, knowing I'm struggling and still tipping her (when she does very well for herself). (stalker much?!) Wouldn't have been an issue but I was having a very bad month.

Anyway this one time before I cam on cam I went into her room as a guest, and saw he was in there, and then watched for a while to see if he'd tip. I kept the room open in another browser when I came on cam to see what he did when I came online, he did come into my room, but then when she left he said he was also going to go, I was mentally like 'oh my god!' then he dropped a large tip and I perked up a lot and felt pretty silly. Some of my regulars I get fairly close to, and although it is totally within his right to tip another girl, it still upsets me that he would when he knows I'm struggling to make rent. I've never told him I did that, although I told another of my regulars who promptly told me I'm a freak :p

Isabella_deL said:
One of my regulars watches and tips another girl. I know he still tips me way more and I chat to him a lot, I don't think he's that close to this other girl. But after this one time when I really needed tokens he told me he'd tipped her offline 1500, then I think his income got worse so his tipping went down loads, I've had this suspicion that he's being all friendly to me, knowing I'm struggling and still tipping her (when she does very well for herself). (stalker much?!) Wouldn't have been an issue but I was having a very bad month.

Anyway this one time before I cam on cam I went into her room as a guest, and saw he was in there, and then watched for a while to see if he'd tip. I kept the room open in another browser when I came on cam to see what he did when I came online, he did come into my room, but then when she left he said he was also going to go, I was mentally like 'oh my god!' then he dropped a large tip and I perked up a lot and felt pretty silly. Some of my regulars I get fairly close to, and although it is totally within his right to tip another girl, it still upsets me that he would when he knows I'm struggling to make rent. I've never told him I did that, although I told another of my regulars who promptly told me I'm a freak :p

Thanks for sharing that! ;) I would be willing to bet that this happens quite a bit within the model community.

secret1n said:
There was one premium that I started randomly transferring 4 tokens to every once in a while. I meant it as a joke and at the time I felt it was good lighthearted fun. He though maybe it was an MFC glitch. Anyways, he got upset about it and I felt kinda bad.

Sorry! :thumbleft:

Not sure who you are but Thanks again! ;)

Reactions: secret1n
I got jealous of AlexLady at one point because I "knew" she was getting more money than me, and "knew" we had a lot of the same regulars. Even though that was because she sent some of her regulars to me... x.x

Sorry Alex. You're awesome and deserved every penny (and still do!)

omg... crying on cam... bitching on cam... being a general diva... and before yesterday? lets see....

oh also i used to introduce myself in main chat when i first started... i had no idea it was bad etiquette and i was way to excited to make friends :/

Doing and saying things I never thought I would and proving that I am just a typical man; upsetting a good friend in the process.

Reactions: Maniac
Miss_Lollipop said:
Should have been more specific, lol. I meant public shows. I'm a prem and have tipped in the past but have yet to go pvt or grp. That time a model asked me to send her my recording was in a public show, so obviously some don't mind as long as it doesn't end up online.

ahem. Just to be clear. Models have widely varying feelings on this so please do ASK the model. And probably privately, as she may not want it called attention to in chat that its possible to do so.

I personally have no issue with your recording a public show for yourself, but if its a good recording i'd like a copy!!!
Feel bad about it now :sad7: Have deleted all of my recording's. I consider myself to be a respectful member of the mfc community, and so I wouldn't want to be doing something or having done something that would cause any offence to a model.

sahi said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Should have been more specific, lol. I meant public shows. I'm a prem and have tipped in the past but have yet to go pvt or grp. That time a model asked me to send her my recording was in a public show, so obviously some don't mind as long as it doesn't end up online.

ahem. Just to be clear. Models have widely varying feelings on this so please do ASK the model. And probably privately, as she may not want it called attention to in chat that its possible to do so.

I personally have no issue with your recording a public show for yourself, but if its a good recording i'd like a copy!!!
Feel bad about it now :sad7: Have deleted all of my recording's. I consider myself to be a respectful member of the mfc community, and so I wouldn't want to be doing something or having done something that would cause any offence to a model.
Most models have videos for sale. You should look to see if they do and that way you are supporting her in her endeavors while also having a video you can watch anytime. :D

Ok I have a confession! I actually feel pretty guilty about this.

I had some cool people in my room last night, but very few tippers, was still feeling ill so didn't have much energy and I got onto the topic of the wrong stuff prems will say in pms if I let anyone pm me.

As most of the guys on here will know, what you say in pms does NOT guarantee confidentiality. Obviously if you're a regular who is talking to a model you know/trust she's not going to spout out stuff you say to everyone, but if you pm or mfc mail a girl you've never talked to or never tipped something she finds gross/weird, chances are she will be telling people about it (like if you sleep with a girl and are terrible in bed/have weird junk, she'll tell her friends about it!).

Anyway I got a guy pming me about a 'spitting and smelling' video. this really grossed me out and I mentioned it in the room (I didn't say his name, just what he'd said). Felt pretty mean saying it, I don't like making fun of people, was more saying it as a point of some of the strange stuff people say. The guy got extremely annoyed about this, let off a stream of insults, and threatened to write about me on his blog! and said that I'm going to be trolled badly! The whole 'you messed with the wrong man! I have the power here!' thing again.

Well, he turned out to be a total douche, but I did feel bad making fun of his fetish like that. In loads of ways I think well, what did he expect? i'm a cam girl not a doctor! if you don't want people knowing, don't tell a total stranger about it! But I also still feel very mean.

What is everyone else's opinions on this?

Maniac said:
I have been possessive, needy, and borderline with models more than once.

Jaydenrainey said:
I got possessive of a couple regulars, i know that's hypocritical and silly but i was very attached to them.

I think a lot of members and some models get this. There needs to be some level of emotional detachement on both sides, but I'm sure people can get a bit attached without realizing it.

For models it's knowing regulars they enjoy in their rooms hanging out with and tipping other models. For members, they can sometimes get all upset that a model has taken a private from someone else.

I've been able to keep my emotional detachement, so far. But it may or may not last forever.

Reactions: Maniac
UncleThursday said:
Maniac said:
I have been possessive, needy, and borderline with models more than once.

Jaydenrainey said:
I got possessive of a couple regulars, i know that's hypocritical and silly but i was very attached to them.

I think a lot of members and some models get this. There needs to be some level of emotional detachement on both sides, but I'm sure people can get a bit attached without realizing it.

For models it's knowing regulars they enjoy in their rooms hanging out with and tipping other models. For members, they can sometimes get all upset that a model has taken a private from someone else.

I've been able to keep my emotional detachement, so far. But it may or may not last forever.
Tends to occur earlier in time on than later on. Seems you are not quite the type UT. I know many models who seem particularly resistant to any possessiveness, am sure there are members too.

hmmm time for me to post another member sin... I have many times wanted a model to to open up emotionally for me, when I knew it was risky for her. The power in that can be a big turn on.

Isabella_deL said:
Ok I have a confession! I actually feel pretty guilty about this.

I had some cool people in my room last night, but very few tippers, was still feeling ill so didn't have much energy and I got onto the topic of the wrong stuff prems will say in pms if I let anyone pm me.

As most of the guys on here will know, what you say in pms does NOT guarantee confidentiality. Obviously if you're a regular who is talking to a model you know/trust she's not going to spout out stuff you say to everyone, but if you pm or mfc mail a girl you've never talked to or never tipped something she finds gross/weird, chances are she will be telling people about it (like if you sleep with a girl and are terrible in bed/have weird junk, she'll tell her friends about it!).

Anyway I got a guy pming me about a 'spitting and smelling' video. this really grossed me out and I mentioned it in the room (I didn't say his name, just what he'd said). Felt pretty mean saying it, I don't like making fun of people, was more saying it as a point of some of the strange stuff people say. The guy got extremely annoyed about this, let off a stream of insults, and threatened to write about me on his blog! and said that I'm going to be trolled badly! The whole 'you messed with the wrong man! I have the power here!' thing again.

Well, he turned out to be a total douche, but I did feel bad making fun of his fetish like that. In loads of ways I think well, what did he expect? i'm a cam girl not a doctor! if you don't want people knowing, don't tell a total stranger about it! But I also still feel very mean.

What is everyone else's opinions on this?

As long as you don't mention the douchebag's name, I see no problem with it at all. Part of your job is to entertain the room, and I certainly find this type of discussion to be very entertaining. Also, threatening to write about you in his blog? :lol:

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Haha yes he said he runs a blog with thousands of followers and they're all going to come and troll my room! That I messed with the wrong person blah blah blah. Kind of like the internet version of when someone in a bar on their own says 'I'm going to go get all my city mates to beat you all up!"
As of yet I haven't been trolled at all, his ban has worn off and he hasn't been back, let along his blog friends! Guys trying to troll me doesn't bother me that much, either everyone has a good laugh at them, other guys in the room rise to my defence, and I can just ban them. Then afterwards everyone tells me how amazing I am. Sometimes it brings lurkers out of the shadows and creates a good after conversation.
I think if it was constant/deliberate then it would get pretty annoying, as it'd just be 'ban' 'ban' 'ban'.

It did make me laugh though what he was saying, probably didn't amuse him that I kept laughing while he was insulting me and reading out what he was saying... like I said though, I'm not a doctor/counsellor, writing something weird/stupid in pm doesn't guarantee I'm not going to tell everyone else about it!

StarrieNights said:
omg... crying on cam... bitching on cam... being a general diva... and before yesterday? lets see....

oh also i used to introduce myself in main chat when i first started... i had no idea it was bad etiquette and i was way to excited to make friends :/

I cried for the first time on cam... so embarrassed especially after hearing about some MFC model meltdowns witnessed by members. I have a pretty low cam score and most nights my room is chill. This guy decided to come in my room and play the hero. I excused myself to take a piss and he basically laid into to my regulars for not tipping (they had tipped quite a bit before he came in). When I returned from my short trip to the bathroom I didn't scroll up to see what anyone had said when I was gone (it literally felt like two seconds). All I saw was this guy begging the room to match his tips and I just got emotional and cried, I then tried to get off cam, but of course everyone said to stay. The "hero" ended up tipping more and then letting me know that he tipped well over enough to get my bra off... so I took it off. Then someone else came in and asked why I had been crying... I started crying again and just said I had to go. Not only did I cry, I cried TWICE!!! :woops: It wasn't until later that someone sent me a copy of the chat log and I saw how rude he was to my regulars. I'm just not a pushy model and I couldn't handle him begging like I was some token challenged retard (I may be, but please don't turn into captain save a ho!). Anyways... last night was my first night on since I had cried and I didn't cry... Mission accomplished!

Aw hun! that guy sounds like a douche, yeah he was tipping, but some guys just want to get a kick out of being 'mr big shot' and it just isn't really worth it half the time! I hate it when people come into my room and try repeating to guys things I say, sometimes if I ask them to because the person can't hear what I'm saying and is being a total idiot, or if the guy is just being a total idiot then yeah, but generally I can answer the questions for myself. It's alright for someone who's tipping to say 'come on guys!' but more than that I don't like at all!

I fucking hate those guys. I'm far, far less likely to tip if there's some prick ordering me to do so. In fact, there have been times where I was about to tip and then held off on doing so, so as to not give the tit in the room demanding everybody tip (whilst not tipping himself) the satisfaction of thinking they deserve even a modicum of credit for that model's tip.

mynameisbob84 said:
I fucking hate those guys. I'm far, far less likely to tip if there's some prick ordering me to do so. In fact, there have been times where I was about to tip and then held off on doing so, so as to not give the tit in the room demanding everybody tip (whilst not tipping himself) the satisfaction of thinking they deserve even a modicum of credit for that model's tip.

When I have tokens that I haven't preallocated for a private and this happens, I'll often tip with the tip notes saying not for topic. And I'll throw those tip notes public, too. I've tipped a model well past her goal this way, once, and the whole time the countdown was not allowed to go down from my tips.

The rage thrown at me from the freeloaders was epic. :lol:

LolaSmiles said:
I cried for the first time on cam... so embarrassed especially after hearing about some MFC model meltdowns witnessed by members. I have a pretty low cam score and most nights my room is chill. This guy decided to come in my room and play the hero. I excused myself to take a piss and he basically laid into to my regulars for not tipping (they had tipped quite a bit before he came in). When I returned from my short trip to the bathroom I didn't scroll up to see what anyone had said when I was gone (it literally felt like two seconds). All I saw was this guy begging the room to match his tips and I just got emotional and cried, I then tried to get off cam, but of course everyone said to stay. The "hero" ended up tipping more and then letting me know that he tipped well over enough to get my bra off... so I took it off. Then someone else came in and asked why I had been crying... I started crying again and just said I had to go. Not only did I cry, I cried TWICE!!! :woops: It wasn't until later that someone sent me a copy of the chat log and I saw how rude he was to my regulars. I'm just not a pushy model and I couldn't handle him begging like I was some token challenged retard (I may be, but please don't turn into captain save a ho!). Anyways... last night was my first night on since I had cried and I didn't cry... Mission accomplished!

First of all.. that can happen to anyone (and probably does eventually to everyone who's around MFC long enough). Don't feel bad about it.

Second.. I've seen a few models cry on cam. Seeing that happen is just awful. It's really painful to watch, at least for members who actually care about a model's feelings. Worst thing ever. It's made me end up crying at least once.

Third.. you did the right thing leaving the room. Nobody wants to see you cry (at least not any guys you'd want to have around) so it's best to either leave or at least switch to Away status. I've had models PM me for emotional support while they're crying (and on "Away" status). Confiding in one or two of your closest regulars privately is probably the best thing to do if you need to talk to someone during a meltdown. The whole room doesn't need to see and hear it.

Fouth.. congratulations for coming back and being able to handle MFC again. The first time back from a meltdown is undoubtedly the hardest. Now you know you can make it through this sort of situation, so you'll be better prepared for the future.

Reactions: LolaSmiles
UncleThursday said:
mynameisbob84 said:

When I have tokens that I haven't preallocated for a private and this happens, I'll often tip with the tip notes saying not for topic. And I'll throw those tip notes public, too. I've tipped a model well past her goal this way, once, and the whole time the countdown was not allowed to go down from my tips.

The rage thrown at me from the freeloaders was epic. :lol:

Bob I'm exactly the same with things, if a freeloader asks me to show my 'ass' or something similar/tries demanding something of me, quite often I've been about to do just that, but don't because I know they'd think they have control!
One of my pet hates is guys, usually non tipping regulars who go on at everyone else to tip! It's like, well, they're hardly going to listen to someone who's not parting with their money themselves! One thing if someone's tipping loads of the countdown and says 'come on guys, lend me a hand', and if people, whether tippers or non tippers start being rude about it.

And Thursday, this can both be a very good thing, but also a very bad thing, sometimes if someone tips and it goes to topic it means my other topics run faster/more people tip, if someone doesn't let it go to countdown the night for me can draw to a halt. Although sometimes if people are tipping and the night's going well, someone tipping and it not going to countdown is wicked, but usually best after the show!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Isabella_deL said:
Bob I'm exactly the same with things, if a freeloader asks me to show my 'ass' or something similar/tries demanding something of me, quite often I've been about to do just that, but don't because I know they'd think they have control!
One of my pet hates is guys, usually non tipping regulars who go on at everyone else to tip! It's like, well, they're hardly going to listen to someone who's not parting with their money themselves! One thing if someone's tipping loads of the countdown and says 'come on guys, lend me a hand', and if people, whether tippers or non tippers start being rude about it.

And Thursday, this can both be a very good thing, but also a very bad thing, sometimes if someone tips and it goes to topic it means my other topics run faster/more people tip, if someone doesn't let it go to countdown the night for me can draw to a halt. Although sometimes if people are tipping and the night's going well, someone tipping and it not going to countdown is wicked, but usually best after the show!

You definitely have to watch the situation, Isa. If the topic hasn't gone down at all, then it's not the right time to do a bunch of not for topic tips, because then others won't tip (for or not for topic). If the topic is moving at a somewhat steady pace, though, and you see people telling everyone else to tip when they haven't tipped at all, well... that's when you start having fun with the not for topic tips for models you are a regular with.

You can do something in a tip note like 'X keeps telling people to tip, but I haven't seen him tip yet. Clap once for he has tipped tonight, clap twice for he hasn't. Clap 3x if he's a regular room member/tipper." Just make sure that tip note only goes to the model. Then you can get some sort of answer towards if he gave anything earlier and just wants the countdown to finish, or he's just freeloading and wants others to finish the topic for him so he doesn't have to spend any money; or he's normally a regular tipper and might just be trying to help the model get some tips (even if it is an annoying way to help her).

But, you have to be in a room for more than a few minutes to gauge this sort of thing. Obviously, models you a regulars of, you tend to know who else is a regular and tips.... but in the few actual rooms I hang in anymore, I also know the regs there don't normally do that sort of thing.

@MynameisBob and @UncleThursday :twocents-02cents: but if you are planning to tip the model anyway but are being put off by the non-tipping beggar and withholding your tip in frustration (I know the feeling) at the beggars postings, please remember that you have the option of tipping in the hidden mode (not listing tip in visible chat)and leaving a tip note which the room cannot see and so will not be applied to any visible countdown, thus supporting the model you are watching and showing your appreciation to her, and thus contributing to her token goal of the evening while not giving any satisfaction to the freeloading beggars. I would prefer to only hear the tip DINGER (Hidden Tip) and know the model has received some amount of tip towards her nightly goal, than to SEE a member tip and then either in the visible tip note or a second posting that says Not for Topic ( knowing that tipper stays for the tipped Topic) .
no jabs at anyone's tipping practices , hopefully just a helpful note for consideration.

Reactions: Always_Tim
A regular of mine said 'bum' in my chat room, and me in all my maturity just lost it. I was laughing so hard I was crying and all these people came into my room because someone must have said something in the lounge and everyone thought I had either gotten a massive tip or I was having some kind of breakdown. Which only seved to make me laugh even more. I was tempted to pretend I'd goften a massive ninja tip so everyone wouldn't think I was an idiot but I just decided to come clean and tell them it was because someone said 'bum'. Maturity. :dance:

Countessa said:
A regular of mine said 'bum' in my chat room, and me in all my maturity just lost it. I was laughing so hard I was crying and all these people came into my room because someone must have said something in the lounge and everyone thought I had either gotten a massive tip or I was having some kind of breakdown. Which only seved to make me laugh even more. I was tempted to pretend I'd goften a massive ninja tip so everyone wouldn't think I was an idiot but I just decided to come clean and tell them it was because someone said 'bum'. Maturity. :dance:

'Bum' is a great word! It makes everything sound so... innocent.

"I wanna stick my tongue in your bum, bb"
"I want you to park your bum on my face, bb"

:-D

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.