AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The 3rd building that went down on 9/11

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G. My gaming guild is big and it's over 10 years old now, and I've been a member for around 7 of those years. It has a forum for political, religious, and whatever other kind of divisive subject discussion. We've lost a lot of sleep and some truly amazing people as a result of what's gone on there. We're currently in the process of ripping ourselves new ones over that room for the umpteenth time.

Please don't get into that stuff here. Trust me on this. Just fucking don't.

Someone actually PM'd me saying I should lock this thread since it turned out this way. It has been entertaining to me, and honestly if you guys really were irritated you'd stop posting by now. :mrgreen:

My current state of mind is succinctly illustrated by the attached JPEG format image file:

Attachments

• 1291367611614.jpg
    1291367611614.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 319
So onto the 9/11 thing real quick since no one was talking about how total bullshit this video is (and just how much of an idiot you have to be to post one video with no text to like 3 or 4 different new threads).

Ok, Family members are not experts in the field. So saying 1300 family members, engineers and architects support this theory is total bullshit.
It didn't collapse on it's own footprint, it heavily damaged nearby buildings.
The video doesn't really mention that they know debris took out the south face. There are no images or eye witnesses to contend to the integrity of the lower floors.
The video also doesn't mention that the steel didn't melt as a result of the fires. The actual report is that thermal expansion of the steel beams damaged the flooring frame. TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Building 5 had several floors collapsed due to similar reasons. However, building 7 also had massive damage due to the debris and 10 fires going.

So yeah, anyone can watch a YouTube video. Some of us can also check wikipedia and read articles. Also: It took longer to watch the video than it did to just read everything.

bawksy said:
myprettykitty said:
Well I guess if I don't do what everyone else says is the "right" way, that makes me Baaaaaaaaaaad. right?

Oh my lord, myprettykitty just won so hard right now. That picture is epic.

v-for-vendetta-curtsey.jpg

Thank You.​

Keithy said:
So onto the 9/11 thing real quick since no one was talking about how total bullshit this video is (and just how much of an idiot you have to be to post one video with no text to like 3 or 4 different new threads).

Ok, Family members are not experts in the field. So saying 1300 family members, engineers and architects support this theory is total bullshit.
It didn't collapse on it's own footprint, it heavily damaged nearby buildings.
The video doesn't really mention that they know debris took out the south face. There are no images or eye witnesses to contend to the integrity of the lower floors.
The video also doesn't mention that the steel didn't melt as a result of the fires. The actual report is that thermal expansion of the steel beams damaged the flooring frame. TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Building 5 had several floors collapsed due to similar reasons. However, building 7 also had massive damage due to the debris and 10 fires going.

So yeah, anyone can watch a YouTube video. Some of us can also check wikipedia and read articles. Also: It took longer to watch the video than it did to just read everything.

1. This is the only thread in this forum I posted this video.
2. I never said that the family members where experts in this field, nor did I say that there where 1300 of them. I said the info came from "over 1200 architects and engineers", and the only reason I even mentioned it in that particular response was just to point out that Alex Jones and Glenn Beck had nothing to do with the info in that video.
3. How long is that video... 8 minutes?! You said it took you longer to watch that video then it did for you to read up on building 7? Well I guess if you think that less then 8 minutes worth of research (via Wikipedia) is sufficient, then case closed!

You're right Keithy, I shouldn't have questioned authority, the government loves me, politicians would never lie to us, and I was a crazy idiot for thinking anything different. :woops:

Thank you for showing me the light.

1. I didn't say "this" video. You did however post a one video, with no text as several threads. As in one video each and not one video as a singular video. Perhaps you should have recalled what you did do before defending what you didn't do.
2. The video you posted said 1300 family members, engineers and architects. I never said that you said it. You are WAY to defensive about this and it's making you look a lot more stupid than you are.
3. Yeah, I went to Wikipedia and clicked the reference links to the government reports and other information. And with that 8 minutes, I learned more about the issue than the video even thought to provide. Questioning the validity of Wikipedia is fucking stupid. Wikipedia sites sources and on average is a hell of a lot more accurate than just about any other source you can name. You don't site sources, the video didn't site sources, I didn't site sources. So who has more validity behind their statement? That's right, fucking Wikipedia.

And finally questioning authority is one thing, parroting people that don't know what they're saying is another.

I was going to type more but you aren't worth it. So...
tits_or_gtfo.jpg

95559144.png

Keithy said:
1. I didn't say "this" video. You did however post a one video, with no text as several threads. As in one video each and not one video as a singular video. Perhaps you should have recalled what you did do before defending what you didn't do.
2. The video you posted said 1300 family members, engineers and architects. I never said that you said it. You are WAY to defensive about this and it's making you look a lot more stupid than you are.
3. Yeah, I went to Wikipedia and clicked the reference links to the government reports and other information. And with that 8 minutes, I learned more about the issue than the video even thought to provide. Questioning the validity of Wikipedia is fucking stupid. Wikipedia sites sources and on average is a hell of a lot more accurate than just about any other source you can name. You don't site sources, the video didn't site sources, I didn't site sources. So who has more validity behind their statement? That's right, fucking Wikipedia.

And finally questioning authority is one thing, parroting people that don't know what they're saying is another.

I was going to type more but you aren't worth it. So...

How can you say that I parrot anyone? This is the only thing I even posted about 9/11 on this forum. How can u possibly make that kind of judgment? I wasn't parroting anyone in this thread, I just posted a youtube video. Plus, you said it your self, all I did was post a video without any text. Shit, we barley even touched the subject of 9/11 in this thread. :woops:
Unless you decided internet stalk me and some how managed to find posts of mine on other websites under my non-cam girl screen name, how could u possibly know anything about me?

But anyways, who cares?! I'm not gonna get all worked up or anything. I don't have such a hard time when people act close minded and judgmental towards me, but I do have to admit what does frustrate me the most is when people forget all about the concept of "freedom of speech" and start telling people to shut up, stop posting, or flag other people's threads and/or accounts to try to get them deleted. Freedom of speech is the principal that my country was founded on, and is the fundamental key to truly securing liberty. Trying to dictate another person's right to free expression is the most Un-American thing I can think of. Oops... I guess I did get a little worked up there, didn't I?! LOL
So I guess I should take a deep breath and sit on a time out for a moment and cut short this response. But not before ending it with this quote:

l_8dfe2a51c0a65198bbf9402702fbfc6e.jpg

jebbaz said:

I think you may just need to "Lurk Moar" and you may just find a picture that describes you best...

file.php

You probably the one that told Amber to lock this thread too. :naughty:

118938531895006.jpg

Don't start pestering someone with a bunch of annoying posts to try to degrade that person, only to get all BUTT HURT when you end up losing in a battle of wits; then go crying to the site owner. Yeah I remember what you said to me in that PM about "going to Amber to tell her to do something about my dumb ass"

You've refused to acknowledge any of my posts where I'm clearly making an effort to try to keep things friendly, but jump at any chance you can to try to berate me.
This is the last time I'm posting anything that brings me down to your level. Unless you have something nice to say to me, I'm ignoring anything else to have to say to or about me from now on.
GET A LIFE! And stop trying to be such a forum Nazi!!! ("Even my fonts are annoying..."? WTF?! R U kidding me?! seriously get a life.)

How can you say that I parrot anyone?
Because you did not do the research.
This is failing hard.
Plus, you said it your self, all I did was post a video without any text
Only in your first post. If you never posted after that, this would remain true. However, you did post so it's irrelevant.
close minded and judgmental towards me
Nice defense, doesn't not make you wrong.
Trying to dictate another person's right to free expression is the most Un-American thing I can think of
Us telling you to not be such a douche on the forums so people might like you is denying freedom of expression? No, it's us trying to help you not look like a douche.
end up losing in a battle of wits
You can't claim victory in a battle of wits only you are playing. Especially when you're violating just about every logical fallacy out there.
I'm clearly making an effort to try to keep things friendly
Maybe no one can see them through your dumb and PMS rage.
jump at any chance you can to try to berate me
Just like you do!
I'm ignoring anything else to have to say to or about me from now on
I oh so highly doubt this. It's against the modus operandi.

PS:
images

No. It wasn't Jebbs who told me to lock it. It was someone who hasnt posted in this thread but read enough to see it's gotten retarded. Keep it silly or I will just delete whe whole thing. If any of you are actually serious I should give you a digital ass kicking.

Keithy said:
How can you say that I parrot anyone?
Because you did not do the research.
This is failing hard.
Plus, you said it your self, all I did was post a video without any text
Only in your first post. If you never posted after that, this would remain true. However, you did post so it's irrelevant.
close minded and judgmental towards me
Nice defense, doesn't not make you wrong.
Trying to dictate another person's right to free expression is the most Un-American thing I can think of
Us telling you to not be such a douche on the forums so people might like you is denying freedom of expression? No, it's us trying to help you not look like a douche.
end up losing in a battle of wits
You can't claim victory in a battle of wits only you are playing. Especially when you're violating just about every logical fallacy out there.
I'm clearly making an effort to try to keep things friendly
Maybe no one can see them through your dumb and PMS rage.
jump at any chance you can to try to berate me
Just like you do!
I'm ignoring anything else to have to say to or about me from now on
I oh so highly doubt this. It's against the modus operandi.

PS:
images

Keithy u r quoting a post that post wasn't even meant 4 u.

:woops:

No Amber, for once I'm not joking. I've lost my temper, and for good reason. I'm all for trolling and good natured fun, or even ill natured fun, but I stopped having fun the moment she PM'd me with stupid bull shit. I'm not kidding, she is either the best troll I have ever seen, or the stupidest bitch who thinks highly of herself that I have ever seen.
So, I say again.

jebbaz said:
No Amber, for once I'm not joking. I've lost my temper, and for good reason. I'm all for trolling and good natured fun, or even ill natured fun, but I stopped having fun the moment she PM'd me with stupid bull shit. I'm not kidding, she is either the best troll I have ever seen, or the stupidest bitch who thinks highly of herself that I have ever seen.
So, I say again.
If she PMed you first out of no where, that's totally uncalled.

Keithy said:
jebbaz said:
So, I say again.
I know. Believe me, I didn't mind keeping it civil until she did that. You would think that after every single one of your posts gets the exact fucking same reaction from everyone else on the forum, you'd concede that you might be doing something wrong. But no, she gets defensive and picks fights and tries to justify her blatant stupidity and stubbornness by making herself look like a victim, but even that she's doing poorly. If she'd admit she made a mistake and took a step towards correcting her forum etiquette then maybe I could forgive this shit. But fuck it, I told Amber I'd take this fight elsewhere if I had too, I wont shit on her forum anymore pointing out the obvious about this chick.

Serious fucking business.

Jebbaz looks seriously pissed. *grabs popcorn*

Attachments

• 1255215487016.jpg
    1255215487016.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 245
bawksy said:
Jebbaz looks seriously pissed. *grabs popcorn*

u're too funny lol :lol:

Keithy said:
jebbaz said:
So, I say again.

I saw that he was online, and I wanted to make sure he got to see it before he logged of is the only reason I sent it, all it said was "check out my response on the forum pg plz".
then i even apologized in the next PM because I didn't think he was gonna get so upset over a silly picture. :banana-explosion: geeeeeez

Bocefish said:
OMG if Rosie O'Donnell says it's true, then it must be. :lol: I cannot stand that bitch!!! The only other woman I despise more is Nancy Pelosi.

You mean Nazi Pelosi. Thats one thing we both see eye to eye on, that woman (if you can call her that) makes me want to vomit. :angry1:

you know who else discuss me... Janet Reno!

reno_drool.jpg

myprettykitty said:
Keithy said:
jebbaz said:
So, I say again.

I saw that he was online, and I wanted to make sure he got to see it before he logged of is the only reason I sent it, all it said was "check out my response on the forum pg plz".
then i even apologized in the next PM because I didn't think he was gonna get so upset over a silly picture. :banana-explosion: geeeeeez

Ok then, so what have we learned here?

1. When first starting out on a forum, it's a good idea to read lots of posts and get the vibe of how the current members interact and post. (Lurk moar. They actually had a point in saying that, and this is what it meant.)

2. It's somewhat frowned upon to be a brand new member and post random videos without any text explaining why you thought the video was post-worthy.

3. If you get the vibe that someone you're interacting with in a thread is getting irritated with you, the only PM that should be sent should be either apologetic or inquiring if your posts are being taken badly, not to rub their nose in it by directing attention to your most recent flame post.

That cover at least some of it? I figure if people can learn something from this beyond weird thread, then there's the silver lining. :)

BlondieWild said:
Bocefish said:
OMG if Rosie O'Donnell says it's true, then it must be. :lol: I cannot stand that bitch!!! The only other woman I despise more is Nancy Pelosi.

You mean Nazi Pelosi. Thats one thing we both see eye to eye on, that woman (if you can call her that) makes me want to vomit. :angry1:

you know who else discuss me... Janet Reno!

reno_drool.jpg

I do not think that word means what you think it means.
A Nazi is a very specific thing (hence why it's a pronoun).

All i am hearing in this thread is blah blah blah

jebbaz said:
Keithy said:
jebbaz said:
So, I say again.
I know. Believe me, I didn't mind keeping it civil until she did that. You would think that after every single one of your posts gets the exact fucking same reaction from everyone else on the forum, you'd concede that you might be doing something wrong. But no, she gets defensive and picks fights and tries to justify her blatant stupidity and stubbornness by making herself look like a victim, but even that she's doing poorly. If she'd admit she made a mistake and took a step towards correcting her forum etiquette then maybe I could forgive this shit. But fuck it, I told Amber I'd take this fight elsewhere if I had too, I wont shit on her forum anymore pointing out the obvious about this chick.

sorry.jpg

This entire thread is silly because it's obvious that either the Jews and/or Hulk Hogan were responsible for 9/11.

Attachments

• MADOFF_JEWS_DID_WTC.JPG
    MADOFF_JEWS_DID_WTC.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Jewsdidwtc.gif
    Jewsdidwtc.gif
    243.2 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.