AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The account is banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 1, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie, could you please help me understand what happened with my account?

My Chaturbate account AsleyFabello was recently blocked without any explanation or clear reason being provided. I have not received enough information to understand what rule or issue caused the suspension.

Could someone please review my account and clarify the reason for the ban? If this was a mistake or an automated action, I would really appreciate having my account reviewed and restored.

I’m willing to provide any information or complete any additional verification that may be required. I would just like to understand what happened and have the opportunity to resolve the issue.

Thank you.