AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The account is blocked.

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 5, 2026
2
0
0
Hello! My account, haley_best_, is blocked. This is my first post here. My account was blocked a couple of weeks ago after personal correspondence; I contacted support several times, but received no response. I would like to know why I was blocked and what should I do in this situation. I want to continue working with the site.
 
Hello! My account, haley_best_, is blocked. This is my first post here. My account was blocked a couple of weeks ago after personal correspondence; I contacted support several times, but received no response. I would like to know why I was blocked and what should I do in this situation. I want to continue working with the site.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25681024
 
Upvote 0
What I should to do? my username haley_best_ and I didnt do anything worng.. but support didnt answer me :(
Activity on your account has been flagged as violating Chaturbate’s Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account has been temporarily suspended.
Please remember:
All independent broadcasters on camera must submit documentation. You may visit https://chaturbate.com/identity/ and submit photo IDs for everyone on camera.

I resubmitted all the documents, but nothing changed.
 
Upvote 0
What I should to do? my username haley_best_ and I didnt do anything worng.. but support didnt answer me :(
Activity on your account has been flagged as violating Chaturbate’s Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account has been temporarily suspended.
Please remember:
All independent broadcasters on camera must submit documentation. You may visit https://chaturbate.com/identity/ and submit photo IDs for everyone on camera.

I resubmitted all the documents, but nothing changed.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25883304
 
Upvote 0