AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The artist forever named Prince

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
His publicist just confirmed Prince Rogers Nelson died today at his home in Minneapolis.

Little Red Corvette
Purple Rain

The dude had his strange characteristics but he was smooth as hell. Rest in peace.

Purple Rain, first album I ever bought. :(

This is a tragedy for me,
but I'm here to tell you; there's something else.
The after world.
A world of never ending happiness.
You can always see the sun; day or night...

Purple Rain was one of the few songs that could make me cry. Good night, sweet prince.

Reactions: eyeteach
I grew up listening to Prince because it was when MTV was one channel and they played videos a lot. Prince was Awesome and ruled that channel! Rumors were rampant about what he did in his live shows back then.

Last time I remember seeing him live was at the Superbowl (I saw it on tv). It really really was fucking cool and shows what a talented performer he really was (and capable of being amazing on arguably the biggest stage in America)!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap3000000633788/Remembering-Prince-s-halftime-show

Last edited:
Oops. Forgot to add: Thank you Prince for being around when I was growing up into adulthood. One of a kind. :singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:

prince was a true artist. he broke the hold record company have over musicians. this on has hit me hard I will miss the music and still to this day with I cold fit in that outfit he wore for purple rain..

Reactions: xDollPartsx
Status
Not open for further replies.