AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Avengers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hearing about this movie, but hadn't seen the trailer yet. Looks GREAT. I also love Robert Downey...errr....as an actor...not in a gay way...not that there's anything wrong with that...uhm...nevermind :shifty:

He was cast absolutely perfectly! Hes a rich alcoholic playing a rich alcoholic :p Im so extremely excited for this movie!

What I've seen so far looks pretty good. But... I've also heard some things I'm not so sure about... slight spoilers ahead......................................

SPOILERS AHOY!

Not only is Loki in it, but also the Kree and Skrulls, somehow. So... ummm..... wtf? Loki causes them to notice Earth? I do not know, but wut

Anyone else excited to enjoy some of this eye candy??? Yum!!
scarlett-johansson-avengers-promos.jpg

Scarlett Johansson​

Reactions: BettyBallistic
BuxomZoe said:
I cannot freakin' wait for this. I recently watched all the movies (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 1 & 2 ) after my boyfriend promising I'd like them, and I think I'm more obsessed now than he is!

That is great! They are great movies, all of them. They did a great job with casting!

BuxomZoe said:
I cannot freakin' wait for this. I recently watched all the movies (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 1 & 2 ) after my boyfriend promising I'd like them, and I think I'm more obsessed now than he is!
What? No love for the Hulk? Don't you make him angry!

lordmagellan said:
BuxomZoe said:
What? No love for the Hulk? Don't you make him angry!

Hahaha!!!

Speaking of the hulk that is the only thing I am sad about is Ed Norton has been replaced by oh what's his face, so I hope that he is in hulk form 95% of the time and bruce banner barely makes any screen time.

The casting and the movies building up to this movie have all been top notch fun quality so I am excited. And also there is another captain america and iron man movie on the horizon too and things.

Incredible Hulk was the only movie of the ones that tie into Avengers I did not like as much. I liked no adjective Hulk better.

waogo said:
Incredible Hulk was the only movie of the ones that tie into Avengers I did not like as much. I liked no adjective Hulk better.

"no adjective hulk"....PRICELESS!!! :)

I can't wait for this to come out, I've been impatiently waiting since I saw the teaser after Captain America (at least I think that's where I saw the trailer for the first time)

I can't wait for this movie.

I have been trying to resist watching trailers so I can have the full movie experience once it comes out.

waogo said:

yeah, same here, but not that i don't like the character, i just didn't like how they made the movie...it was too cheesy...i think they did a way better job with all the other ones

Tia_Fae said:
waogo said:

yeah, same here, but not that i don't like the character, i just didn't like how they made the movie...it was too cheesy...i think they did a way better job with all the other ones

Yeah. Incredible Hulk was... too much action? for a Hulk movie, I thought. I mean, a lot of the Hulk comic stories are talky blah blah psychology blah blah, HULK SMASH. Not all Hulk Smash all the time.

Well I hope who ever it is that replaced Ed Norton in The Avengers is only on screen for about a minute or two and IT IS Hulk SMASH the rest of the time. I much preferred the Hulk with Ed Norton over the version from some years ago with Nick Nolte as Hulk's dad and the cartoonish version of Hulk where he fought Hulk dogs or whatever the crap that was.

SweepTheLeg said:
Well I hope who ever it is that replaced Ed Norton in The Avengers is only on screen for about a minute or two and IT IS Hulk SMASH the rest of the time. I much preferred the Hulk with Ed Norton over the version from some years ago with Nick Nolte as Hulk's dad and the cartoonish version of Hulk where he fought Hulk dogs or whatever the crap that was.

Most of the problem I had with the Norton movie was he never came across as Banner at all for me. Just kind of.. I dunno.

I thought he did but without having to retell the story that everyone knows. gamma rays, don't make him angry. doing anything desperately to find a cure, stay calm. I don't know what he could have done to be more bruce banner. But I'm a ed norton fan boy, so there's that.

Like I needed more reason to see this movie... Dark Knight Rises trailer attached to it, now. Wee, fun.

I guess I'll show up late for the Avengers movie then. No interest in the dark knight rises movie. I tried watching Dark Knight for a 2nd time and I found myself bored and waiting for the scenes with the Joker. Hopefully Bane dies in a more climactic fashion than falling onto a hill of sand, and Christian Bale found himself a lozenge.

Saw the midnight showing of it last night and I absolutely loved it and going to have to see it again soon. So many things that was said that I missed because of the laughter and cheers from the crowd (myself included) during many moments in the movie. This is what I wanted and expected from every comic book adaptation, was intense even when there wasn't any action going on but fear not there is plenty of action sequences to go around for everyone. Oh and stay until the end, the very very end. the very very very end.

SweepTheLeg said:
Saw the midnight showing of it last night and I absolutely loved it and going to have to see it again soon. So many things that was said that I missed because of the laughter and cheers from the crowd (myself included) during many moments in the movie. This is what I wanted and expected from every comic book adaptation, was intense even when there wasn't any action going on but fear not there is plenty of action sequences to go around for everyone. Oh and stay until the end, the very very end. the very very very end.

The very very very end was the best part.

Saw this at noon, figuring it'd be almost empty. It was fucking packed. Mostly dudes in suits. Anyway, awesome movie, etc, etc.

My favorite part was actually the confrontation between Hulk and Loki. Great times. Want to see it again and can't wait for them to work on Avengers 2... which if this does as well on ticket sales this weekend as I suspect it will is all but certain to happen if they can get everyone to sign back on for it. Anyone who doubts a 2nd movie will happen must not have stayed to the mid-credit extra scene. >_>

Mirra said:
My favorite part was actually the confrontation between Hulk and Loki.

I just saw it today, and that was the best scene in the movie. I have never liked the Hulk, but I dislike Loki even more.

Mark Ruffalo has signed to marvel for another 6 movie deal, I forget how many movies Samuel L Jackson has signed on to but it's a lot. They're working on an Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and a captain america 2 so I believe they are well set up for what the future may hold.

I just got back from seeing it a 2nd time and caught things I missed the first time, like IronMan ricocheting his lasers off of Cap's shield onto bad guys which was totally awesome.

I loved how everyone got their moment in the sun, love Black Widow and Loki's confrontation, and what Hawkeye does just before Hulk and Loki confront each other.

You know it's an excellent movie when I see the movie twice this soon and the 2nd time goes even faster and I could and probably will see it a 3rd time.

His name was Phil :(

Status
Not open for further replies.