AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The BanHammer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A model or room helper can kick anyone except the model out of the room,

Oh, so models can't kick themselves out? Whew. That's good to know. Only slight sarcasm here, cause I have successfully banned myself from my own room 4 years ago. I don't know if they fixed the glitch that allowed that to happen, but my regulars thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Oh, so models can't kick themselves out? Whew. That's good to know. Only slight sarcasm here, cause I have successfully banned myself from my own room 4 years ago. I don't know if they fixed the glitch that allowed that to happen, but my regulars thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I would laugh hysterically at that, but I'm probably still in trouble for that whole 'available' Martian thing. :oops: :grr:

Not sure about the first issue you mention.
Well I closed the browsers, ran CCleaner, even cleaned the cache through the browser. They weren't even online when they were showing up. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.