AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The cheerup thread!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This video gets me every time.

SinScarlett said:
Cute Roulette! A neverending cycle of cute YouTube videos. :)
http://www.cuteroulette.com/#/

Browsing through the amazing gifs at http://headlikeanorange.tumblr.com - like this one! A hummingbird moth!
tumblr_mw00jjbKba1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

This reminds me of something I like looking at every once in a while. This is my dad showing how tame the hummingbirds had become from feeding them all the time.
Keep in mind this was years ago when 3 megapixel cameras were the best thing on the market. So don't judge the graininess. :lol:

Much of the time they would actually land on his hand, but I didn't quite capture that in this video.

Attachments

• hummingbirds in hand3.jpg
    hummingbirds in hand3.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 340
Pictures of animals in clothes never fails me :-D

My GF used to have a dog who LOVED dress up. She even got him a kids suit to wear at party one time. And he was so obviously like strutting being all 'I'm so special and look at how important I look in my suit.' I cheers me up just thinking about :h:

If I remember/get time I'll try and find a pic where all of humans/location clues can be cropped and then post in up here.

I love to shop for niece or nephew, someone I can shock ... finding the right random gift always makes me feel better.

Getting fully lost outdoors/ in nature, perhaps with my dog for a more serious cheer up.
When lost/ confused, something challenging (win or lose) always seems to bring me back to being myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.