AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The cheerup thread!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anya and Xander

tumblr_nbf9bfVv0k1r4dsjko1_500.jpg

Jesse0328 said:
This has been making rounds on the internet within the past 24 hours.

Wow can that guy cut a promo!
I can only imagine the thoughts running through the news anchors head when he was finishing, frantically trying and failing to find the words to follow that up with.

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
This might go better in one of the joke threads, but it has all the spirit & pride of a 60' protest song, and it really cheered me up.

When i need cheering up i like to go for a stroll in the nearby forest while listening to my favorite podcasts. I wish to share one of these in the hope that it will have some positive impact on the people who read this. The podcast i chose is the Cox n' Crendor Show otherwise known as Cox and Crendor in the morning.
podcast feed link

Cox and Crendor in the morning is sort of a comedic morning radio show parody. Which includes fake traffic reports, random sport articles, weather from wherever, and them reading odd articles. One of the reasons why i chose this one is that it can be showcased trough animated shorts.

Here is a classic moment which is basically just Jesse Cox having a laughing fit with a sore throat.

Here the guys showcase their vast soccer expertise.

This last one is the extent to which two guys can be dumbfounded by the word acetaminophen.

OK, this one is a little obscure

tumblr_ndqqvzjbv71rumm7do1_500.jpg

One of my lovely Tumblr (transgender) lady friends posted the above. Her dad bought these for her wholesale :). They are anti-androgens and an estrogen/progesterone tablets.

I don't believe in gods, but I do believe in parents that accept their children.

I can't avoid giggling and awwing at this cat.

It began by seeing this gif on reddit today titled "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING... MUST GO BACK TO BEING CAT"

PHG2de9.gif

Then I watched the vids of the kitty. Apparently it is trained to stand and walk.

And the silly one where it falls and I felt bad for laughing (it is clearly OK though).

I have a folder of hundreds of youtube clips that interest me that I created for my best friend when he stops by (unwatched and archived folders). Videos that range from things you'd see on a "faces of death" video to "cute cat videos". In fact if anyone looks in it, I'm a little scared to think what they would think of me.

Anyways I picked out some cheer-up ones from there for this thread, sorry for the spam! I highly recommend the cow one, I didn't know they had so much emotion, I kind of get the whole Hindu sacred cow thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.