AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Funny Sign thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazydidi said:
okay AnaVictoriaXO thats second one made me laugh :)

sign-fail-big-dicks-halway-inn.jpg

I get a chuckle every time I see this sign. I live about 5 miles away from it at the Lake of the Ozarks and pass by the place couple times a week. When I moved to the middle of the woods Missouri I thought it would be more the quiet, reserved and old fashioned values type of place. So It was funny to find out that between that sign and my house is also one of the only nudist resorts in the state, and anyone familiar with Mile Marker 4 on the Lake (a.k.a. Party Cove) knows this place is like 'Show me your breasts' central.

Not exactly a funny sign, but here's the premis. Thinking a lot about head shit, or cranial accessories, I figured most people are running too high wattage thought/idea bulb. That is, it seems to me most people could get by with a lower wattage idea bulb cuz most are running bulbs that are brighter that an idea their likely to have. So l am announcing my new start-up "Green Bean", the more efficient idea bulb company, and the 15Watt florescent idea bulb. Switching to a Green Bean bulb for all those not so bright ideas that pop into your head all the time will save you energy, and do away with that misleading idea that your ideas are really bright. I'm CamStory, and I'm not just the president of Green Bean, I'm a client.

Attachments

• 1362397632807.jpg
    1362397632807.jpg
    884.9 KB · Views: 419
dammit. I didnt have my phone with me when I saw on a local healthy burger place (that sold beer) "Come in and join us for a Lemon Party!" With a picture of a dancing lemon on a corona bottle.

They knew what they were saying ;)

-DP

emptiedglass said:
JordanBlack said:

I would hate to see what the floors look like...

Kid you not, it was impeccable. The picture was taken in a small backpacker pub on Ko Phi-Phi island. You just use the bin instead of the toilet to dump everything. Oh and also, you can't flush the toilet lol, you have to manually use a bucket to pour sea water instead :D

Ahhh yes, the BOMBSITE toilet, famous in Thailand , Korea, and many other SEA countries.
practice makes perfect. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.