AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Funny Sign thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
Inspired by Boce's Kohl sign, post your comedy signs here!

funny_road_signs_ss.jpg

Funny-Signs-Church.jpg

Evvie said:
They ran out of room for the last line - Only idiots need attend.

The church signs got me thinking. When, at one point I felt I had to fly a sign to eat, I would often sit for hours on the side of my offramp journaling, or composing what that day's sign would say. I guess I imagined my self the Bard of cardboard. :lol: It also gave me time to slam a 40, cuz it was not something, I could do sober. Many of my signs were creative, and amusing, (or maybe I was drunk), but can't remember any good one right off. Oh yea, church signs reminded me - right off I had a problem with a bum running "God bless" at the bottom of his sign. That and he was on my offramp. Once ran "Don't advertise for God. Don't do guilt trips." One particularly abstract/drunken sign read, "Like swimming uphill through jello."

Status
Not open for further replies.