AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doesnt allow you to sign an agreement upon registration

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 5, 2024
Hello! My internetsexplorer model account is in the process of registration - documents are approved, but there seems to be an error in the confirmation form. My full name doesnt match what is indicated on my document (missing middle name, which is indicated on all documents in my country), and when I try to sign the agreement, the reason “Name must match the name on your ID exactly” appears. Tell me - how can I solve the problem? I am attaching a screenshot of my problem and also a photo of my passport.
I can't wait to start streaming on Chaturbate! Thank you, best wishes

I'm not sure I understand, you just write the full name for example FIRSTNAME MIDDLENAME LASTNAME all in the same box. Look at the model agreement you are signing it doesn't show you how it has your full name? Should.be near the top of the agreement.

Edit: you can't post your private information here so if you try to post any kind of pictures or something it can't include your ID or full name etc

Upvote 0