AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

THE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!" THREAD

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2010
1/2 hour early to beat the rush, but:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!"

:eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion4: :love2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBB!

hello-kitty-birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday, sweetness.

Thank you everybody!!!! You guys are super dooper sweet.

Also, Happy Bday back to Jessica!! We have more in common than just big boobies, we share our birthday too! :)

(Happy Bday to Ben Burnley too, if you're out there, I want to have your figurative babies. kkthxbai)

I was going to wish you a happy B day amber but then i saw everyone doing it so im just going to wish you a happy Wednesday :)

Thank you everyone!! I'm prepping for my night on cam with you guys. Eating noodles and had a beer. Ready for champagne time in about 45 mins!!

A few pics from AmberCuties B-Day Free show - if you missed the groups then shame on you

Fun with Hats

A B-Day Toast

Can't have a birthday without your spankings

Attachments

• ACutie_Birthday.jpg
    ACutie_Birthday.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 177
  • ACutie_Birthday2.jpg
    ACutie_Birthday2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 177
  • ACutie_Birthday3.jpg
    ACutie_Birthday3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 177
  • ACutie_Birthday4.jpg
    ACutie_Birthday4.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 177
You rock Salo. Nice caps!!

Oh happy belated birthday Ammmmbbbbeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry I couldn't attend but I is injured and haven't been able to sit around online much :(

Gremlin said:

Sorry I couldn't attend but I is injured and haven't been able to sit around online much :(

Is ok dear. But man you should've seen all the oldfags that showed up! Terrelli was there, even Dohie dropped in for a mega-tip! OH and TaterTotty came in and trumped everyone with a mega-tip too. Not sure if you were ever around months ago when he was the master tip war dude.

fun tiemz.

AmberCutie said:
Gremlin said:

Is ok dear. But man you should've seen all the oldfags that showed up! Terrelli was there, even Dohie dropped in for a mega-tip! OH and TaterTotty came in and trumped everyone with a mega-tip too. Not sure if you were ever around months ago when he was the master tip war dude.

fun tiemz.

Oh I found you in your first week and was the originator of tip wars! I remember the oldfags well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.