AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Hunger Games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerynwalker

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 6, 2012
Australia
www.naughtynerdy.com
So, who is as excited as me for this?

I'm a big fan of the books and after seeing the first two trailers I'm very excited. I wasn't so sure about the casting for Peeta but meh, we will see. Hoping the cast isn't white washed too, but again, we will see.

I have to get my cosplay ready for the opening night :D :D :D

(And just incase the discussion starts: Yes I've seen Battle Royale, read the novel and the graphic novel. While I like BR, I like HG better :p)

I haven't read the books yet but I really want to! The movies look awesome though. :D

I thought Peeta was right on when I saw the cast! Lol.

I'm very much looking forward to the film. I'm a few chapters into The Mockingjay right now.

blackxrose said:
I haven't read the books yet but I really want to! The movies look awesome though. :D

I read all 3 books in 4 days, I couldn't put them down! I highly recommend them before watching the movie. As with all movies they won't be able to fit everything in and will probably focus on action, but there is so much good character development and emotional stuff in the books :)

Have you ever watched Battle Royale? You might like it :)

AmberCutie said:
I thought Peeta was right on when I saw the cast! Lol.

I'm very much looking forward to the film. I'm a few chapters into The Mockingjay right now.

Maybe I just don't like the actor :p

How did you feel about the rest of the casting? I was expecting Katniss and the others from districts 3-12 to be thinner and more sick looking as well, they are all starving to death. I don't condone making child actors diet, but I'd like to have seen casting a little more realistic to show just how bad things are. In the trailers everyone just looks... dirty.

I can't wait to see casting for the second movie.

I'm mega stoked for this! I've watched the trailer loads of times and totally agree with the casting of Peeta. I just pictured someone different...not sure who though. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by his performance.

Started reading it not so long ago, it's a quick fun read so far. My best friend will see the movie with me provided I don't become the asshole that points out what the book did differently.

SweepTheLeg said:
Started reading it not so long ago, it's a quick fun read so far. My best friend will see the movie with me provided I don't become the asshole that points out what the book did differently.
Jawbs only agreed to go with me if I keep my mouth shut the whole time. :lol: No gasping or hinting that something big is about to happen, and no comparing it to the book.

I forget what Harry Potter movie it was, the one where dumbledore's army forms- I never read a harry potter book the movies were enough for me, anyway the entire time I'm talking THE ENTIRE MOVIE an associate, a friend of a friend what have you is telling me what they did differently in every scene of the movie. Him still being alive is a testament to how kind I am.

As for the kids not looking sickly enough, I dont know how many people would want to go see a movie with the cast of schindler's list fighting amongst each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.