AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The maybe not so generic ‘falling for a cam girl’ post.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Long post alert. The TL;DR version : A uh... "friend of mine" posted on a forum thread about a guy with a decision making disorder who was going to meet his digital lady love in the far flung reaches of the Russian hinterland, when I, er, uh... HE, attracted the attention of a model who was totally NOT Mila_ and HE's thinking about flying to the People's Banana Republic of Manila to "be her friend."

Not my first post on here. I have been looking at falling for a cam girl posts on here for a while and thought I’d share my current experience, as I am planning on meeting a cam girl I have never directly spoken to (we are both in this thread, so that's something we have in common right?). And wanted advice/opinion.

I’ll start by saying I haven’t spent absurd sums of money on this girl (none actually, not to say she's undeserving) or permanently tattooed my body with her name (henna fades right?) or started writing songs etc (you see a power ballad is more than just a song, you uncultured peasants). I now will absolutely not give or send her money (though my bathwater is not off the table, that's a thing now right?).

I had no intention of joining a cam site to ‘find love' (and mission a-fucking-complished) I don’t think anyone does (aside from those that have), and I am not convinced it’s possible except for when it has. And I did not join one thinking that’s what they are for consciously, subconsciously though...

Oh shit wait, wait, wasn't the "I" "he", my "friend" I mean? The one that's totally not me. Ah, fuck it. We'll he's me, but aren't we really all really just, they?

[We'll all pause here a moment so you can reflect on how profound and deep that last little nugget of inanity was]

Anyway, I start posting on this same forum thread as this girl on a cam forum site. We exist in the same thread, but really don't even talk. I start enjoying existing on the thread with her (I was in a long term relationship with my ego that was breaking down) so it was nice to be part of a conversation with someone neutral (since we're complete strangers, that's pretty fucking neutral).

Anyway, I start getting confusing feelings (possibly just a stroke), can’t seem to get her out of my head (website froze a second as I read her latest post so I didn't have much choice but stare at her post for a minute, but good news, not a stroke!). I tell myself it’s ridiculous and try and move on. In the end I decide that maybe if I childishly copypasta OP's post substituting in her for OP's new comrade, that might normalize things (oh we're so far gone from normal at this point....) but instead it seemed to intensify things not one bit. So we still don't start talking directly about meeting and don't add each other on social media (her real one).

I was quite concerned the entire time I was being scammed tbh, we hadn't talked for hours on the site, but when it came to talking offline, that didn't happen either. So I put it down to the fact she just agreed with my post and was making lighthearted banter with a complete stranger about being friends.

I decided it all had to stop and that I was lost in a fantasy that wasn’t real (please god I hope this hellscape we call existence is just one fantasy bad dream). And decided to break it off, not talking I mean, which would be a double negative since we aren't talknig and thus would now be talking, but I'm not going to so.... fuck, whatever. Me and her no talkie-talkie, OK? I consider but really don't avoid her posts and try and forget about her. Since we're total strangers, she didn't block me off all platforms as I said nothing to her she only wanted me for my opinions (the nerve), my life was also complicated at the time due to my "ending a relationship" (burying the body, bye Karen!) and I said I could not do it anyway because I'm SUPER fucking lazy. She puts up a post about liking my post and let's be friends, though nothing about contacting me in some weeks or anything, but we ineffectively and quite melodramatically ‘said goodbye forever’, despite us still both being on this thread and still never have had spoken directly. It's complicated.

Anyway, fast forward, it feels like months pass (so fucking bored lately, time just drags). I assume she never banned me from viewing her forum posts or social media because you know, total strangers. I avoided the thread for hours (sleep) since I had no knowledge of her comments at all even after I notice the non-ban. But in a moment of weakness decided to go back in, hoping in a way she would like my post and quote me.

Anyway, she liked it, she quotes me. And she says "OMG who are you? Be my friend :h:. " , I explain nothing and write a half-assed copypasta of OP's original comment that just wastes everyone's time who comes to this thread. I can spend no money on her as I know not where she cams. She says.... (lets be fair this isn't the first little continuity snag this post has run into, just go with it)

ANYHOO...

Shortly into the the further posting she (I'm assuming not really) wants me to be her friend (lives in another country). I don’t respond for a while, but kinda think to myself ‘what the hell’. So I book a visit to her. I have said I will only meet her in a neutral place etc which she is happy with. Upon discovering that The People's Banana Republic of Manila is in fact NOT the clothing place in the mall next to the Gap, I say fuck this noise, that is REALLY far.

Maybe I am being naive, but provided before the trip (I'm going to the mall anyway to get some new pants at Banana Republic, I'm such a whore for sales) I don’t get any messages from her or e-coupons for Banana Republic, reinforcing my belief that she does not in fact live at the mall, which is probably for the best. This seems a bit of a crappy long con? Most retailers raise prices right before a sale and you save very little, so lets call it a short con. Not entirely sure what she’d have to gain by offering me discounted menswear anyway. She could rob me (Banana Republic most likely will), but seems like alot of effort to go to? There is nothing she can use to extort me unless I tell her what I did with what was left of Karen. So I dunno.

A few red flags have popped up. Texting is still non-existent, I feel like I am being referenced for a laugh with not direct communication but I have no idea. Her emotions are a complete mystery, she (possibly) cried when I ‘wrote all this nonsense (bit dramatic? I mean who wastes time on copypastas anymore? nobody really finds them that funny, at least not to the extent that justifies the amount of work they take and HOLY EVER-LIVING SHIT IS THIS BULLSHIT TAKING A WHILE TO TYPE)). And emotions can (again guessing here) go from very intense to her not seeming that bothered.

My general consensus (terrible word choice here, let's go with assumption) at the moment is, it could be all a long con (but I fail to see the end goal, execpt for the sale being bullshit, going anyway though, those pants are calling me). But provided I am very cautious about further communication in this thread, comments etc. I feel like maybe it’s worth a shot. I am potentially getting a laugh out of somebody out there and managed to fix a few of OP's spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and poor word usage choices.

Thoughts appreciated! (Just not, "you're an unfunny dickhead with far too much time on their hands." I already know that.)

And for all you good people in the Mid-West, sorry I said fuck so much.

managed to fix a few of OP's spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and poor word usage choices”

I am feeling that ‘poor word usage choices’ is a poor choice of words. But for the most part, I loved every moment of this post.

I feel that the logical conclusion to this thread, has to be, that you and Mila meet. I feel Wade Wilson has a lot of love to give.

So you're saying you think this whole thing didn't happen? Or what's your point?

And what does that have to do with my post in particular in a thread full of posts where most of us assumed, for the sake of discussion, that this whole thing wasn't just made up by the OP?
My point is people can easily lie or leave out important information. You take these threads with a grain of salt. Don't believe or take everything on the internet too seriously. I'm not sure if you are too familiar with the term "emotional wanker."if not it's someone who obsesses or "gets off" on emotional stimulation.

He asked for our advice, so those "assumptions" where people's opinions that OP wanted. So I fail to see why that is a problem or how that is negative.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
My point is people can easily lie or leave out important information. You take these threads with a grain of salt. Don't believe or take everything on the internet too seriously. I'm not sure if you are too familiar with the term "emotional wanker."if not it's someone who obsesses or "gets off" on emotional stimulation.
Did you read my first post in this thread? I was telling the OP that he left out a lot of important details. Two pages later, you feel the need to "womansplain" to me that he may not have given us the full picture... Thanks?

When someone posts anything anywhere on the Internet, one can either 1) humour the poster and discuss the situation as if it was real 2) go "Troll! TROLL!" and/or post sarcastic memes or animated gifs to mock the poster and anyone who seems to take him seriously or 3) ignore the post if you don't fancy the topic and you don't want to get involved. (Just curious: How would you rank the 3 in terms of maturity?)

Look, I have no way of knowing whether any of what the OP wrote is (or was) for real and I don't care enough to have an opinion either way. It simply doesn't matter to me. It was an entertaining read and made me reflect on what I would do in a similar situation. For me, a discussion is not only enjoyable or worth having if it's 100% grounded in demonstrable factual reality. I enjoy discussing "what if?" scenarios and whether the person who started it "gets off" on it or not does not bother me, if I get something in the way of entertainment, exchange of ideas, hearing different opinions out of the discussion. I don't really like to see discussions turn into a discussion of the poster and his shortcomings, to me that's rude, but hey this is the Internet, right? Only an idiot is put off by rudeness on the Internet. (Maybe you can find a nice snarky Youtube video to tell me that, but before you do that let me clarify: Just because I'm put off by rudeness doesn't mean I'm surprised by it.)

Anyways, whether you approve or not, I chose to respond in the first manner - to play along and assume the OP's situation was real. If you think that automatically makes me someone who believes everything he reads on the Internet, well... That's a big jump, but whatever gets you off.

And that's exactly they type of thing I meant by "assumptions", by the way... Knowing very little about a poster, but assuming you know it all, because you know his "type". That given how little the OP gave us at the start, some posters decided to fill in the blanks with their own preconceptions of what a stereotypical guy seeking love overseas would be like - sort of a straw man version of it - and reacted as if he was that person and posted the things one of those guys would post, even when he clearly didn't. I already explained why I didn't think he was that type in my earlier comment, which you may or may not have read and if you did, it may or may not have been with your "male poster disagreeing with the cam girl consensus therefore he must be an idiot" filter on.

I responded - and I responded neutrally, which you may take to be a sign of credulity, that I didn't immediately jump on the OP and call him a liar or an idiot - because for me this was an interesting topic regardless of whether the situation the OP presented us with is true or only hypothetical so he can "get off" or possibly convince unsuspecting males to rush over to meet their cam girl crushes overseas because he... I mean, she is secretly a cam girl from Eastern Europe and he... I mean she thinks that the chances are high enough that one of the millions and millions of members who will read this post and immediately rush to the airport will randomly land in her web of deception. (Incidentally, if that was the case, rather than the fairly low key ending, wouldn't he... I mean she, have posted that the visit was a huge success and he's having the best, wildest sex he's ever had in his life with his new ex-cam girl girlfriend?)

Status
Not open for further replies.