AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The model you cant help but crush on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2010
Which model out there gives you the butterflies? You totally dig their chat room but if you actually met them they'd turn you into a giggling idiot. That girl, the one who makes ya smile and you aren't really sure why.

Personally I've got two.

NicoleEnvy and Paradise03. Both of them have the same "turn me into a giggling idiot" affect on me. :lol:

Who are your cam girl crushes??

jebbaz said:
Which model out there gives you the butterflies? You totally dig their chat room but if you actually met them they'd turn you into a giggling idiot. That girl, the one who makes ya smile and you aren't really sure why.

Personally I've got two.

NicoleEnvy and Paradise03. Both of them have the same "turn me into a giggling idiot" affect on me. :lol:

Who are your cam girl crushes??

completely blushing right now.
thank youuuu! :dance:

for me, it's kotamorgue if you all didn't know that already. :lol:
I still have yet to pinpoint what it is, but everytime I perv in her room I'm just like
/gigglesquealomgshesadorable.

plus she was in my dream the other night for about 5 seconds. awesome. soawesomeee.

Attachments

• second_20scruffy_202_1__204.jpg
    second_20scruffy_202_1__204.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3,007
yea lets see.. in no particular order...

AmberCutie
AlexLady
FrankieChemical
Mila
MissOmahaBBW (shes a actual friend of mine i got on the site)

damn im not really runnin round rooms too much lol

just one... amber.. lol

i dont think i would have become a model if it wasnt for amber..
always had and always will have a little girl crush on her..

i can really get all woopy from alot of girls.. but amber just is my true mfc love :blush

Reactions: KayleePond
AluraCurvyBBW said:
yea lets see.. in no particular order...

AmberCutie--- DAT ASS.. plus she has a potty mouth.. a cute giggle and awesomely made this forum
AlexLady--the TOY LADY.. a nerdy freak.. dirty minded lil cheese lovin cool to hang with online chick- her giggle well hehe makes me all happy...
FrankieChemical---sacrilegiously sexy, potty mouth
Milamilan-- she rocks.. she has helped some of us..with banners etc.
MissOmahaBBW (shes a actual friend of mine i got on the site)

damn im not really runnin round rooms too much lol

**adding to my perv list

PinUpKittie--- mmm suicide girl shooot.. mmmm fetishes... mmm tiny mouth...
LadyLuna NERD LOVE..GEEK LOVE... whateve she is brainy and loves sex.. nuff said
AedanRayne--- crazy wild and um has a LOT of fetishes in common
CurvyDDMarie---- cutie and i love when plus girls have confidence and she is cool to chat with ;)
Jaydenrainey--- her eyes make me wanna do the dirtiest things..
MisSVoluptuiS--- sexy lady

PenniLayne<=-used to be RueMorgue she isnt on as much anymore sadly
MzSunKissed<--- my sunz lol she is hardly ever on so i tease her in the chat room i catch her in outside "work"

KotaMorgue i actually know from a chat site.. lmao she is kinda cool to chat with but not really a huge crush.. more like i admire her fuck you attitude.

Reactions: AedanRayne
awwww thank you miss alura :h: im flattered i got mentioned in this thread at all

and mine have to be:
asha snow because shes adorable and real.
kotamorgue because her room is super fun and shes addictive to watch
candiedlace is super kawaii!
beautiful bbw is really pretty and sarcastically funny
amberdawnnude had a great body and beautiful face
vegannlove becuase shes gorgey, and down to earth. and a vegan
and of course ambercutie , i finally caught her on the other day and i have to say shes got a wonderful silly sense of humor and is of course a pretty lady :)

Russian4Fun, I think Natalie is the bees knees *sigh*

Jaydenrainey said:
awwww thank you miss alura :h: im flattered i got mentioned in this thread at all

and mine have to be:
asha snow because shes adorable and real.
kotamorgue because her room is super fun and shes addictive to watch
candiedlace is super kawaii!
beautiful bbw is really pretty and sarcastically funny
amberdawnnude had a great body and beautiful face
vegannlove becuase shes gorgey, and down to earth. and a vegan
and of course ambercutie , i finally caught her on the other day and i have to say shes got a wonderful silly sense of humor and is of course a pretty lady :)
crap i knew i forgot someone.. amberdawnnude.. omg she is such a dirty girl luv it

There are a few of them. I don't think I would be able to talk if I was in the same room as Amy (LovelyLemon) would be to mesmerized by her voice :drool: SweetAyana if she started biting her lower lip would be about it. DevlinSinn would make it difficult to talk to. and I am leaving off a few others to save what dignity I can :oops:

Awwww, thanks so much, Alura! You're a sweetie and a beauty for sure. So glad I got mentioned!

I actually only recently started viewing cams reguarly at all....

I love FrankieChemical SO much....she makes me giggle every time I'm in her room
MixxiMewMix actually introduced me to the forum, and is stunning...I really look up to the way she runs her room. It's just a lot of fun whether she's hoola hooping fire or sewing naked ^^
I just met Sexy_Keet18 and we really hit it off. She's not very popular but she SHOULD be, she's so bubbly and nice and really stunning. We're even dreaming about meeting up, haha!
I've only visited AnaVictoriaXO once, but she is SUCH a doll and so gorgeous....I'm sad I haven't been able to see her more!

There are loaaads more but I'll leave them for future posts :)

Aww yay, thanks pinup, i think your gorgeous and havnt got a chance to see you at work but want to!
My faves
KristyLive and AmberCutie are a lot of fun to watch, they just have good energy and make me smile.
Also, i like MiliMilan, JoloneJolene and Amberdawnude. Theyre just cool chcks and last but not least the few i really want to see are pinupkittie, sweetiesam and frankiechemical but never got a chance to..... sexay ladies ;)

AlexLady said:
I have one of those cute crushes on Frankie and IveGirl, but not a serious "OMG I must date you for life" type of crush. It's the kind where you want to spend time with them and you admire everything about them that you learn :)
IvyGirl was the model that made me want to join MFC. :h:3
I haven't seen her in a while though ;-;

Hmm. Now, there are a couple ladies who have transcended the 'crush' stage and actually become friends, so I'm going to leave them out of this (you know who you are anyway), but the models who leave me just a little speechless are:

-in no particular order

- ApertureScience: Big bands and redheads were made for each other
- KittyWilde: Never know where we're going to find her, or what she's up to, when we sign in
- D0mino: Reasons? Anybody? Who needs 'em!

Ugh...
Amber, please feel free to put a limit to my posts in this thread as I'm sure more will follow...

AmberDawnnude
LilyJean
D0mino
SadieHaycraft
TheRavenGirl
Yuffiex
LovelyLemon
AnnaVictoriaxo
Teagzzz
and I've recently discovered AmbrosiaCer

Alexlady
Kotamorgue
Frankiechemical
I like to limit myself to three at a time, so things don't get too confusing as far as crushes go. These ladies are sexy.

Bocefish said:
I'm not exactly a caligynephobe, but I used to (still occasionally do) get a little tongue tied when around extremely beautiful women. :oops:

WOW! :shock: Mighty big word for such a short thread! You, sir... are a cunning linguist! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.