AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Official MMA/Wrestling Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsancho

V.I.P. AmberLander
Sep 13, 2010
Bay Area
This is thread where you can talk about pro wrestling from past and present, so here is a list of things going on in the current world of wrestling, Alberto Del Rio won the Royal Rumble last eliminating Santino (yeah I can't believe it either) and he decided he wanted to face Edge at Wrestlemania 27 for the world heavyweight chmapionship, Miz (yes the guy from the Real World) is the current WWE champion, he is going to job (lose) to Cena at wrestlemania, and in the world in TNA well at this point no one is giving a flying fuck any more about them, they fell victim of becoming the next WCW but without the whole challenging the WWE in the ratings war.

As for MMA, UFC126 ppv is happening tomorrow with Anderson Silva putting his middleweight title on the line against Victor Belfort, some are wondering if his streak of successful title defense will end tomorrow

And last but not least FUCK John Cena that guy will never live up to the hype of being the next Rock, that guy lacks the charisma the Rock had, he comes very corny with all the jokes he does, it's like I time traveled back to my 4th grade playground with his jokes, not to mention he has overcome the odds way too many times hell Hogan never overcame the odds as much as Cena has.

RIP WWF/WWE:( Cena or none of these new guys could cut a promo to save their life! I don't know if Vince has lost his mind or he is letting someone else do the story lines but they are crap! I have watched wrestling since i was kid back in the 80s and this crap they show every week is a joke! I can't watch it anymore :(

Allow me to sum up my feelings for WWE in one, simple image:

WWE isn't wrestling, it's "Sport's Entertainment". Since 2003, it boggles my mind that anyone but children still watch/attend anything WWE these days. All it boils down to is the same inane storylines with choreographed body builders in lame excuses for "wrestling matches". Vince McDick... er... McMahon has pretty much destroyed wrestling with his "sports entertainment " circus and I will never support anything WWE related for the rest of my days.

Since the "Hardcore Justice" PPV last summer that featured alot of ECW alumni, TNA has been my main promotion. Sure, TNA's been going downhill for the past 6 or 7 months but that soon is going to shift next month. They may have lame storylines but no where as shitty as WWE's, and the talent have alot more freedom on building their character's. TNA has it's fair share of awesome matches as well (minus Knockout matches, most are botched as shit) and their roster is way more talented then 95% of Vince's products.

Also, wrestling died when ECW died. The ECW that ran from 1992-2001, not the horseshit "WWE" version that came around in 2006.

As for MMA. pffft... Who cares.

Attachments

• fuck_wwe.png
    fuck_wwe.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 422
I've watched MMA/UFC since I first caught it in my much younger days, my dads friend used to order the PPVs- This is back when Ken Shamrock, Royce Gracie, Dan "the beast" Severn were all involved so I believe I was in 6th grade (or 11 years old). I think the fight that got me into UFC was I forget who Dan Severn was fighting but he had him on the ground against the cage while he kept dropping knees into the guys face each time more and more blood and it seemed like something I could get into.

Its gone through changes over the years and is more legitimate fighting than just some underground brawl, though sometimes I'd like to see them fore go the weight division sometime like when Royce was fighting heavy weights and see what happens. at least 185s vs the heavyweights. Just to see the two fighters at the top of their game in different weight divisions could be fun.

Favorite Fighters: Angry Johnny 'Bones' Jones, Lyoto Machida, Brock Lesnar (it makes it so much easier when everyone else hates him) Matt Hughes,

Most hated fighters: Michael Bisping, Forrest Griffin, Frank Mir.

Going to a co-workers house tonight get to see Angry Johnny fight, and hopefully see Forrest Griffin get knocked out by another bitch slap.

Jon Jones TOTALLY embarrassed Bader last night. Jones vs Shogun should be a very interesting match up and its only a month and 2 weeks away. He's easily my favorite fighter.

Forrest Griffin is the most boring fighter in UFC history, how he has fans I have no idea. he did absolutely nothing last nights fight and got the decision.

Speaking of doing absolutely nothing, Silva did nothing for the first 3 1/2 minutes but the 1 thing he did ended the fight. Vitor should have came in guns a blazing and forced silva to work, not dance. ho hum. maybe closer to Silva GSP now?

SweepTheLeg said:
Forrest Griffin is the most boring fighter in UFC history, how he has fans I have no idea. he did absolutely nothing last nights fight and got the decision.

I lost interest in the sport a while ago, but Griffin's fans probably originated from one of the best fights in UFC history.

That is a hell of a fight I agree, I watched it live. But when he became a coach on TUF, and how he trains guys and his philosophy of "Don't take any risks" approach really bothers me. Almost all his victories are decisions, I think he lucked out and has one submission, and very very few knock outs. That and when he does lose he hightails it out of town before the winner is announced, before he can be interviewed, he is a very sore loser. He lost to Jardine, he lost to Anderson Silva (in one of the funniest weakest knock outs) He ran out of the octagon, and possibly out of the arena right after.

Last night's fight Franklin went for a kick, lost his footing Griffin got on top of him and laid there for the rest of the round and did absolutely no damage.

I wish Stephen Bonnar had the success forrest did because I respect him as a fighter.

i liked silva too until i lost respect for him in the maia fight. Would LOVE to see GSP and silva.

THE ROCK IS BACK!!! Well at least for a whole month until after Wrestlemania is over, it still nice to see that The Rock's theme hits and the crowd can go into a frenzy, for once the rumors are true and it was really neat just to see him just deliver a promo. Also the shirt he was wearing went on sale and well let's say if you were lucky enough to get it when it went on sale within the first 10 minutes.

therock.jpg

soyelsancho87 said:
THE ROCK IS BACK!!! Well at least for a whole month until after Wrestlemania is over, it still nice to see that The Rock's theme hits and the crowd can go into a frenzy, for once the rumors are true and it was really neat just to see him just deliver a promo. Also the shirt he was wearing went on sale and well let's say if you were lucky enough to get it when it went on sale within the first 10 minutes.

therock.jpg
Sick!

Anderson's lackluster dance routine turned borefest against Maia was frustrating, that's for sure. I have to say that he is my favorite fighter to watch. His sheer skill and intelligence can't be denied. Part of me wants him to have an undefeated career, but I'd love to see someone come along with a superior skillset. I think if he bumped up to 205, Jon Jones vs Silva would be phenomenal. Especially when (not if) Jon Jones gets a belt. I'd also love to see the much talked about, but yet to be seen Silva vs GSP fight.

I thought Belfort was going to give him a great fight, and was a little disappointed by how it went down. No combat, just that (awesome) front kick to the grill. Reminded me of the Crane Kick from Karate Kid, haha.

soyelsancho87 said:

therock.jpg

I haven't been a wrestling for a some time now. The only wrestling thing I've watched in the last 5 years or so was last year's Wrestlemania and only because it was being held 9 miles from my house (seriously).

But after watching that promo on youtube, I think I'll be watching over the next few weeks just for The Rock. He flat out delivers every single time.

Mikeythegeek said:
I haven't been a wrestling for a some time now. The only wrestling thing I've watched in the last 5 years or so was last year's Wrestlemania and only because it was being held 9 miles from my house (seriously).

But after watching that promo on youtube, I think I'll be watching over the next few weeks just for The Rock. He flat out delivers every single time.

I'm so mad right now that I'm just $100 short of getting ring side seats to this year's Wrestlemania, I never been to WWE live event up until last year but let's face it Cena is corny as hell, it was fun as fuck to see The Rock troll Michael Cole hard, and those catchphrases were just awesome "shining it up real nice, turning that sumbitch sideways and sticking it up Micheal Cole's candy ass, sit down you look like a drunk hobbit, sit your ass down" It was nice to see The Rock not giving a fuck about the TV-PG rating, I'm not saying people like CM Punk who is great on the mic, but The Rock showing up made me forget how shitty the last 5 years of wrestling has been.

soyelsancho87 said:
Mikeythegeek said:

I'm so mad right now that I'm just $100 short of getting ring side seats to this year's Wrestlemania, I never been to WWE live event up until last year but let's face it Cena is corny as hell, it was fun as fuck to see The Rock troll Michael Cole hard, and those catchphrases were just awesome "shining it up real nice, turning that sumbitch sideways and sticking it up Micheal Cole's candy ass, sit down you look like a drunk hobbit, sit your ass down" It was nice to see The Rock not giving a fuck about the TV-PG rating, I'm not saying people like CM Punk who is great on the mic, but The Rock showing up made me forget how shitty the last 5 years of wrestling has been.

After seeing last year's Wrestlemania, I don't see how anyone in their right mind can pay for upper deck seats in a football stadium to watch wrestling. It makes no damn sense. You just can't see anything. Seriously, is it cheaper than buying the PPV itself? I really want to know.

Back to The Rock- I was trying so hard not to actually LOL seeing him say that. Nobody can deliver lulz worthy lines like he can.

But since I've been so out of it, I was like "what? email? anonymous GM? and where's good ol' JR!?"

I got some catching up to do.

OMG! The Undertaker AAAAAAND Triple H are BOTH back!!! Oh Snap! They have almost all the great guys back, just need Stone Cold and a few others, and we will be back to the "Entertainment" part...instead of the soap opera. I still think that they might retire after Wrestlemania. Also still think that Triple H is the GM.

Eva_ChangeN said:
OMG! The Undertaker AAAAAAND Triple H are BOTH back!!! Oh Snap! They have almost all the great guys back, just need Stone Cold and a few others, and we will be back to the "Entertainment" part...instead of the soap opera. I still think that they might retire after Wrestlemania. Also still think that Triple H is the GM.

Basically ALL of this. I was just discussing last Monday how I thought HHH was gonna be revealed sometime in the next years as the GM. At first I thought it was Cole which made me wanna stab my PC (I don't have cable so I watch wrestling via my computer) and then I realized, if it was Cole it'd be way less fair since he went total heel within the last few months or so.

And The King wanting to take on Cole in a match? Fuck. Yes. Beat that tiny, weasel faced fucks ass!

Frankie said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

Basically ALL of this. I was just discussing last Monday how I thought HHH was gonna be revealed sometime in the next years as the GM. At first I thought it was Cole which made me wanna stab my PC (I don't have cable so I watch wrestling via my computer) and then I realized, if it was Cole it'd be way less fair since he went total heel within the last few months or so.

And The King wanting to take on Cole in a match? Fuck. Yes. Beat that tiny, weasel faced fucks ass!

Jim Ross blogged about a Lawler/Cole match and he said this:
If Michael Cole accepts Jerry Lawler's WM27 challenge and that is the WM match that King gets to have I know that Jerry will be MORE than pleased with it. Some have questioned if Jerry would truly enjoy stepping in the ring with Cole in Atlanta and on that one I can unequivocally say 'Oh, Hell Yeah!' Lawler deserves a match at Wrestlemania as much as any athlete on WWE's roster in my biased opinion. Plus, if it happens, The King will beat Cole like a government mule. :) No...I don't hate Michael Cole. I also don't hate the screwdriver or hammer hanging in my garage which are also tools.
:lol:

I soooo heard JR's voice while reading that LOL I'm miss the good ol' days of WW(F) with the Hardy Boyz, the Brood, DX, Bret and Owen Hart, Stone Cold drinkin beers and throwing "birds" and the Undertaker working all year round... Don't get me wrong, Cena is entertaining, but the Rock was the MAN. Our generations Rick Flare. I can't stand CM Punk the wrestler. I saw the episode of Ghost Hunters where he was on there, and as a real guy, he seems cool. I fuckin HATE his ring persona tho LOL

Eva_ChangeN said:

That Monday Night Raw was one huge let down, no Sting at all also who the fuck does Cena think he is for trying to roast The Rock in his stupid rap freestyle

So far this week in wrestling has been garbage! Raw only 15 minutes of actual wrestling in two hours I really feel sorry for the Buffalo crowd, hell nothing was getting that crowd motivated, TNA well they had that dumb wedding storyline angle and well Dixie is fucking shit, only positive thing was Sting beating Jeff Hardy for the title.

Ugh. The main event of UFC on Versus 3 was great! The judging, however, was horrific. A unanimous decision? What!?!? And for the wrong guy to boot. Horrid.

Something needs to be done about the judging in MMA or the UFC, SF, and other promotions will die. This is now two main events in a row that have been judged incorrectly by most people's standards.

le sigh

I must not have enough testosterone in me or something - I can't stand this fake shit. Everytime I hear guys talking about wresting in its current state I think of this guy;

Attachments

• Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg
    Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 184
Watching WWE Raw....loved seeing JR on tonite!! Oh and my new fav commercial, someone get me one please?

But for real.....WTF with DREW (OMG he fuckin sucks) Carrey being inducted?!??!

Eva_ChangeN said:
Watching WWE Raw....loved seeing JR on tonite!! Oh and my new fav commercial, someone get me one please?
But for real.....WTF with DREW (OMG he fuckin sucks) Carrey being inducted?!??!

Basically it's to help Drew promote his tv show during the hall of fame ceremony and let's not forget non-wrestlers like William "the fridge" Perry and Pete Rose are in the hall of fame, but also boooo urns for Snookie actually being part of wrestlemania.

Also it's seems like Jeff Hardy's days in wrestling may be number if TNA is smart to let him go after his stunt at the main event of Victory Road. Jeff stumbled his way to the ring, and then you see the ref give an X-symbol which usually means injury, Sting came out and then Eric Bischoff came out cut a promo but pulled the mic away while he whispered things into the ref's ear and then Sting's ear about the new outcome, the main event only last 1 minute and 30 seconds and well let's say the crowd was pissed. I'm so glad I didn't for the pay per view and got hook-ups for live streams, hopefully TNA will see Hardy is a lost cause and just get rid of his ass and let him be with his drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.