AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Official MMA/Wrestling Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
twas at the same guilty as charged 99 event as justin credible vs tommy dreamer. hell this PPV was one hell of a PPV also as well.

When Sin Cara came out last night and almost botched his entrance it reminded me about The Shock Master entrance, well at least he got to do some of his moves against Lobsterhead

I just rewatched the episode of Raw and noticed they had a mini trampoline near the ring but the camera quickly cuts away, my uncle from Mexico is hoping the WWE doesn't fuck badly on booking Mistico, he was also pretty disappointed that Alberto Del Rio/Dos Caras Jr. didn't win the WHC at wrestlemania, he has a feeling that Del Rio will win the title but he would prefer it to happen at wrestlemania

Its Saturday and I know you're doing nothing for at least 35 minutes so during that time watch this match.

Adam Copeland aka Edge an 11 time world champion decided to retire after 14 years of wrestling in the WWF/WWE mainly due to a new medical issue with his neck, I'm very sad to see him go but yet wish him nothing but the best in his life after wrestling.

bigsancho said:
Adam Copeland aka Edge an 11 time world champion decided to retire after 14 years of wrestling in the WWF/WWE mainly due to a new medical issue with his neck, I'm very sad to see him go but yet wish him nothing but the best in his life after wrestling.

THIS!!! ^

been a fan since he first came to WWE :(

Post-smackdown a fan filmed the send off from the smackdown roster and a speech from Edge. I apologize for the douche shouting random shit- I think he has tourettes.

:lol: @ the 7:30 "EDGE I LOVE YOU!!!!" "Shut the fuck up"

I'm going to miss that man, it also feels like an era is getting ready to end

Batista left 2010
HBK retired
Undertaker at the end of the road
Triple H at the end of the road but going to work behind the scenes and hopefully will put Wrestling back into the WWE, I don't understand why Vince is trying to run away from the idea of his company being a wrestling company
Jericho once again leaves
Rey is at the end of the road but he has been wrestling since he was 14
Kane and Big Show are also at the end of the road as well

I'm glad I got Friday off so I can actually see Edge's final farewell speech

my whole family loves mma, i just like the tight outfits. :p my brother and father have both been trained professionally and fought nationally. personally, i only watch the fighters when they're on bully beatdown. i'm not a huge fan of violence for sport but damn there are some good lookin fighters out there. :D

I'm pretty excited, got my UFC Vancouver tickets from the presale. Ended up purchasing at the $477/ticket seats.

Last year I went and had the seats at the upper levels, but still had a blast since its really the atmosphere that makes it worth going as well.

Sucks that I'm going to miss the upcoming UFC title fight between Jake Shields and GSP, as much as I like Jake I have my money on GSP to win.

Also extreme rules is going to be on as well

Looks like Christian might become a world heavyweight champion by the end of Sunday with Del Rio being drafted to RAW and Cena and Miz staying on RAW I really doubt that they are going to do the two champions on one brand storyline again. Also I think it's great they moved Sin Cara to Smackdown sucks that Orton is on Smackdown as well.

I can't believe that nobody's even brought up this guy yet! He's already won 4 matches so far, 2 by knockout and 2 more by submission. And he also has a 7th degree black belt. :eek: Very amazing accomplishment!

Attachments

• 20090902rangermma01.jpg
    20090902rangermma01.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 158
That crane kick by machida is one of the awesomest knock outs i've seen I laughed my ass off. I was shocked by Silvas front kick a month ago but this kick I was laughing so hard.

GSP with a decision is becoming the most predictable and boring things to watch, is there no one in his weight class that can make him work?

As I called it earlier in the week Christian is your new World Heavyweight Champion which brings his total to 3 ...... also Cena is WWE champion but who gives a fuck! It seems like CM Punk has been burnt out by all the travel that he has done in the WWE and is going to leave for a while, that sucks he probably one of the greatest heels the WWE has had in years.

You know what FUCK THE WWE, Christian lost the title to Randy Orton, I'm not going to bothering watching this shitfest of a company, they have their top titles on two of the most boring wrestlers ever, thank god for ROH and UFC.

i don't read spoilers to see what happens on a taped show just incase I am around to watch it on friday so thank you very much for that.

I didn't even go to a spoiler site, I logged on to my twitter account and bam a whole bunch of retweets from pissed off Christian fans, so I'm sorry if I forgot to put in spoilers at the start of my post.

bigsancho said:
They need to make the fight between GSP and Anderson Silva happen now
If I was GSP I wouldn't do this fight unless they paid me more money than I knew what to do with.

Why?

Because Silva is so much bigger than GSP. So much bigger.

The fight that I want to see now is John Jones vs. Anderson Silva. I think Jones could give Silva issues. Then the winner of that fight should face Sonnen, if he's reinstated and hasn't lost between now and then.

But in fairness GSP is so much bigger than BJ Penn and BJ went up in weight to fight him, so why can't GSP do the same? It just means GSP wouldn't have to drop any weight before the fight which he always has to do when fighting in the 170 division.

Its a fight that people want to see between two fighters that haven't lost in years and very rarely are even tested anymore. I see so many similarities between Jon Jones and Anderson Silva, but Jones just got here and theres so many light heavyweights that I want to see him fight right now though i do believe it would be a more entertaining fight than Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin.

R.I.P Randy "Macho Man" Savage, my bro woke me up this morning by texting me about his passing and I haven't been this sad since the passing of Eddie Guerrero. You will be missed man and hopefully Vince will put his bullshit aside and mention of his passing on the WWE website

Premiere+Walt+Disney+Animation+Studios+Bolt+3VxelxC4a0pl.jpg

savage1.jpg

My first ever wrestling show I ever attended when I was 6 years old finished off with Macho Man Randy Savage vs Jake the Snake in a steel cage. He was easily one of my favorite wrestlers and I always imitated and emulated him. My thoughts go out to his family and he'll definitely be missed.

Watching Impact Wrestling for the first time in months, 28 minutes into the program and they barely got the first match of the night started, someone needs to tell Bischoff to stop with with these long ass promos that bore the audience in crowd and at home, you can tell by looking at the crowds' body language they don't want to deal with his promo.

BloodRed87 said:
One of the best shoots ever.... Too bad Punk gets his mic cut off.

Holy fuck CM Punk is now a wrestling god too bad he's going to lose that scrub Cena, also I love how he stopped the stupid what chant by calling Cena an ass kisser

Status
Not open for further replies.