AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The pets of a cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The whining of a scammed cam whore

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Speaking of puppy and that one is sooooo cute...love the different eye colors! lol

"I am having a badddddd day...mean mother nature!"

MY OTHER DOG DID THIS AS A PUPPY. She was always into eating spiders, so she tried to eat a spider that had just caught a bee and was wrapping it up, she ended up with the bee in her lip!

It's really common!

lbJsf4y.jpg

Here's a meatball recipe I use. Make sure not to make them too big and they are kick ass! I use them in spaghetti sauce for making spaghetti and meatballs and also in pizza sauce when making meatball sandwiches. (use hoagie buns and some shredded motz cheese on top) They've been a big hit with the family and are super easy to make.
:thumbleft:

Meatballs:
3/4 pound ground pork
1 pound ground beef
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
1 clove garlic, finely chopped and sauteed
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley leaves
1 cup pure olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper

Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl, except olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roll the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Heat the oil in large saute pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, fry meatballs, in batches as needed, until golden brown, but not cooked through completely. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels. Add them into a sauce pan using your sauce of choice under a low heat.

Eating marshmallow fluff straight out of the jar is one of life's great joys. It's also great in PB & fluff sandwiches! :dance:

Reactions: SaraXLive

DiscoFever said:
SaraXLive said:
Another favorite of mine- smoked gouda mac & cheese. I add bacon, because BACON. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/smoked-gou ... nd-cheese/

This thread has recipes and dogs, do you think there are any recipes for homemade dog treats?

Oh that's a splendid idea! I found this blog post with several yummy-sounding homemade doggy biscuits that are probably much healthier than store bought treats anyway!

http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/homemade-dog-treats/

Just remember to never use ANYTHING that has nutmeg in it-- nutmeg is incredibly toxic to dogs, even in small amounts!

LilyEvans said:
Just remember to never use ANYTHING that has nutmeg in it-- nutmeg is incredibly toxic to dogs, even in small amounts!

NO kidding!
Good to know...I knew about raw potatoes and chocolate, but nutmeg...that's a new one to watch out for thanks!

My dog really loves veggies, which are so super healthy (since she is a chubby dog)

So I usually wrap veggies together for her treats.

No cooking and she loves it.

I used to order these homemade oatmeal treats for both humans and dogs that she adored, too!

Reactions: Rose and SaraXLive
Our dog Zoe will not eat grapes. Too rubbery. She just spits them out. She won't eat any food that has that rubbery consistency and she loves to eat. She takes after her dad and is nearly 100 pounds but she is not fat at all. We walk her 3 to 4 times a day at 1/2 mile each walk. She is in great shape for being almost 10 now.
:)

My dog will do anything for a liver treat, she loves'em! But then... she loves almost anything except black olives. She got her paws on an entire pizza once (long story) and when we finally realized there was nothing left but about 3 dozen olives she'd spit out. Luckily the rest of the pizza was doggie-friendly so she was fine, just had a bit of a tummyache and wouldn't stop cuddling me until she felt better. Silly cuddlemuffin puppy. :)

Chellelovesu said:
Puppies are awesome!

I just got a kitten, she's a Maine coon, so she's going to be like twenty pounds!
a5O9034.jpg

look how big they get!--this one's an extreme case, haha

:eek: Wow! That is one awesome cat... the dogs in my neighbourhood would be bricking themselves if every cat here was that size. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WickedTouch said:
Chellelovesu said:
Puppies are awesome!

I just got a kitten, she's a Maine coon, so she's going to be like twenty pounds!
a5O9034.jpg

look how big they get!--this one's an extreme case, haha

:eek: Wow! That is one awesome cat... the dogs in my neighbourhood would be bricking themselves if every cat here was that size. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless your puppy looked like this Caucasian Sheperd
tumblr_n3oeekMtFN1s04h2ho1_500.jpg

GemmaMoore146 said:
My dog will do anything for a liver treat, she loves'em! But then... she loves almost anything except black olives. She got her paws on an entire pizza once (long story) and when we finally realized there was nothing left but about 3 dozen olives she'd spit out. Luckily the rest of the pizza was doggie-friendly so she was fine, just had a bit of a tummyache and wouldn't stop cuddling me until she felt better. Silly cuddlemuffin puppy. :)

Poor pup! The canine horde here has a thing for Beggin' Strips. I bought a giant bag of them the last time I was at the grocery store.

Yes, I was almost killed the second they saw that yellow bag. MUTT MOB!!!! :eek:

I have 3 pugs :D
2 fully grown boys, Winston and Louis and our latest addition, Jinx the puppy! She is adorable and amazing. So smart! But also very stubborn :/

My dogs are really my whole life, I love them more than anything. Providing them with the best possible life is what motivates me daily. I've always been that kid whose best friends were her horse and her dogs. I'm hoping to open my own dog daycare and boarding kennel in the next 5 years.

Here is Jinx :)

Attachments

• Picture 363.jpg
    Picture 363.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 111
Lady was a... stray. We lured her into the apartment with ham, after weeks of feeding her and trying to get her to trust us. She was clearly an abandoned and abused kitty, but after 2 years of lovin' and gushy foods and she's coming around to people not being monsters.

She's sooo sweet, and when she wants to be petted she'll come up and gently tap your arm. I wish a lifetime of barefeet and lego floors on the people who hurt her.

Kitten (because lol, I let a stray cat into the house of course she was preggers) is a little bitch. She's the only kitten from her litter that we couldn't find a home for.
tumblr_n1vso3TWH81ro8df2o1_500.jpg

She's not really a bitch, she's just a kitten. She tries to do the tapping thing for pettings, but instead it's more weird lunge jump thing, that normally includes claws.
She also has a spidey sense for when I'm trying to take teh sexy photos.
tumblr_n1vs84yawo1ro8df2o1_500.jpg

Attachments

• Photo_23BBFD7E-AAE4-FA4D-C5FF-F174A04B8811.jpg
    Photo_23BBFD7E-AAE4-FA4D-C5FF-F174A04B8811.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.